Debunking I Will now Debunk John Titor 1

Samstwitch

Also, Sam, I'm interested in your JFK sig. Where are you discussing this?

I posted about the book on a couple of threads. Two links to them are listed below. I'm glad you're curious...Pleeease, get the book!

The Kennedy Curse | Paranormalis Post #2

BOOK CORNER: What are you reading now? | Paranormalis Post #14

Media - Fluoride is POISON! Used by Hitler in Concentration Camps! | Paranormalis Post #4

I started a new Thread on the topic here: The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, JFK, RFK and MLK: A Revelation of the NWO Crimes and Agenda | Paranormalis

Please hold your thoughts and comments about it on this thread, so we don't go off-topic here. Feel free to post on the other threads where it is being discussed.

Thanks. :)

BlastTyrant

As for 'rape' and 'your kid', I think that is some kind of psychotic veiled threat. 'stoplying' needs to be Prismed by the NSA. I'm going to tip them off.

i got a bit curious as to why TR left, but i gotta say, Ren the fact you put this together, maybe your the one who needs NSA tipped off on. The 2 sentences wern't even based on the same subject. Your picking and choosing of words here is kinda disturbing.

T.A. Walters

I recognized the same posting style and the same idioms used on anomalies.net by a person who continued to post there long after John Titor supposedly left and this guy pretended to be an alien on the forum. He is none other than John Rick Haber and his nephew. This was confirmed by the moderators of the forum who called him out on it.

He posted as John Titor for a long time and after awhile much of his story started to conflict. It completely broke down.

However, what if real time-travelers or aliens or prophets of some kind work with him to deliver really important messages?

Here is a damning article that exposes John Titor for a hoaxer. Only a gullible reader who really wants to believe and suspend disbelief would say that John here is the real thing.
hoaxes: Tackling John Titor, Time Traveller

HOAXHUNTER - Investigating and Exposing Hoaxes (Hoax Hunter): JOHN TITOR RAZIMUS REPORT (REVISED: FEB 25th)

That does not mean there aren't real John Titors out there.

Interesting that you should delve into the possibilities of such.

Time and space as you know, is a cubal relativity in that, the studies of synergies derived from a singularity that suggests alternate universes or worlds that parallel are own. How these parallels align is greatly determined by the math models that describe them. Very simply put, those three parts are:
Now
Past
Future

Let's look at now: Now is the cube value of 10 (we are in constant forward motion)
The Past is the reference and that value arrives at 1 (the reverse reciprocal of now with the singular value of 1)
The Future is the cube of 10 (the Now)3) = 10,000! (getting to the threshold of tomorrow now is insane ;) )

See the acceleration value as relative to the speed of which must be attained to realise *in a few short years* the distant reaches of time and parallel worlds?

So really ... what am I getting at?

Well, for me ... I find it difficult to concur on traversing time and space *as John Titor9* reveals being accomplished with a 'Man Made' machine. I think such a concept worked well in the days of Jules Verne, but today when we study and equate the energy it would take to shift time from the clutches of an intergalactic singularity that webs our universe (as we know and study it to be) could develop such an energy to split or cause even the tiniest rift in the quotients of time and space is difficult to grasp even with the energies of nuclear energy.

However, there is a way and it is just beginning to be known and studied. It isn't a man made machine nor is it meditation or hypnosis; no, none of that, but rather the discovery that there is micro-black holes among us that follow what black holes do. And that is, black holes increase their gravity by way of consuming emf or electro-magnetic-forces including earth matter magnetite energy. These tiny black holes are very small and cannot be readily observed by the naked eye. But they are there and they are powerful forces that follow earth's magnetic fault lines. One must realize that every black hole ever created in the universe is still there! Early theories held that black holes fed on emf and gained gravity *specific* as they progressed through time. However it is now known that that is not true. Large black holes stay large as well as micro-black holes stay micro-black holes indefinitely.

But enough of that. Google micro-black holes and you will see some startling findings on these babies! Many new discussions have come about in the science community on this fascinating discovery. As for myself, I have been researching this for 11 years years now. I am still learning as I go.

Ren

Also, Sam, I'm interested in your JFK sig. Where are you discussing this?

I posted about the book on a couple of threads. Two links to them are listed below. I'm glad you're curious...Pleeease, get the book!

The Kennedy Curse | Paranormalis Post #2

BOOK CORNER: What are you reading now? | Paranormalis Post #14

Media - Fluoride is POISON! Used by Hitler in Concentration Camps! | Paranormalis Post #4

I started a new Thread on the topic here: The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, JFK, RFK and MLK: A Revelation of the NWO Crimes and Agenda | Paranormalis

Please hold your thoughts and comments about it on this thread, so we don't go off-topic here. Feel free to post on the other threads where it is being discussed.

Thanks. :)

Sam, where can I post my general 'opinion' on the assassinations of John, Bobby and Martin?