I wonder HDR

clemtios

HDR is very famous in this forum!

i know HDR is time machine and steven gibbs was made HDR.

specifically, how HDR do able time travel? mentally? or materially?

if, HDR is really only time machine in our time, steven gibbs is genius.

and steven gibbs operate company?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The HDR is meant to help you achieve astral time travel. It's supposedly possible to travel physically through time using the HDR, but I can't think of anyone who shared such an experience.

You can take a look at this page for Mr Gibbs' contact information:
Steven Gibbs Phone Number

He's working alone as far as I know. He builds and sells the devices all by himself.

correction123

At first, when I purchased my first HDR in 2007 I didn't know what to expect. Steve kept on insisting that I would go physically time traveling all I had to do was to locate an active vortex. It was in the month of November 2007 and very cold in the Northern states. I told him, "No, I have physically traveled but I astral time traveled to many mysterious places". Steve said, that is not what I asked you todo! The months rolled on then one day it really happened I was physically transported into a "Waking" dimensional world, I either drove right into it or it enveloped me not sure. I was on my way to pick up my wife from work and the road I traveled for 4 years is pretty much a straight country road that would eventually get me on the clover leaf to exit on to the interstate.

Earlier that afternoon I was using the HDR for about 15 minutes, then I disconnect everything and lied down a bit. Soon I found myself out of my body and walking into our living room. I talked with my double that seemed to come out of the air and manifested unto me and he said, "I am going to send you to a place where no one would be able to find you ever"! Then he disappeared that quickly. I eventually returned back into my body and I was anxious to tell my wife all that I had experienced.

Around 10:00 PM I left to pickup my wife on highway 26 which takes about 25 minutes or so to reach the interstate. Everything started out pretty normal. Within what seemed like minutes I looked down at my car radio to tune it to a new station and when I looked up again I couldn't believe my eyes! I had no idea (Physically) my location on highway 26, everything was out of place! There were no farming fields that i always pass before reaching the interstate. I could only see ahead of me on the road no more than 25 or so feet. Yet there was no fog in the area. The fields were replaced with an eerie landscape I never saw before in my life.

At the time I couldn't connect the dots and that was using my HDR prior to leaving the house! I began to panic, you remember sometimes in your lives panic has struck you now and then if you got lost in the heart of a city and wasn't sure which lane to be in with cars coming around you in all directions not wanting to let you over. My panic was not the traffic but there was no traffic on this road and no noise except the sound of my engine. I had the window down and usually I can hear the frogs all chirping there was dead silence. I observed the landscape hoping to recognize something familiar to me, still nothing! I looked at the car clock and it read 10:45 PM I thought to myself great if I ever get out of here my wife is going to yell at me for being late all the way back home!

Something caught my attention with the radio and as I looked up I was at the interstate clover, I thought this can't be it's 10:45 PM! I looked at my clock and it now read 10:25 PM. My problem with this was how in the world did I arrive at this interstate going around all those unnatural turns with no hills, which by the way is impossible where I live, because we have to go up a hill prior to getting to the interstate below us.

I was just thankful I was back all in one piece. I picked up my wife at 11:00 PM and I told her everything I experienced. She was the one who suggested that maybe the HDR had something to do with it when you used it earlier that afternoon! WOW! I told her you maybe right! Anyways, we were on our way home getting off the interstate and heading on highway 26 going west. I was only going 55mph on the straight ways to conserve fuel since it was close to $4.00 a gallon at the time. Another car came speeding up behind us and as they passed us they honked. My wife said, who are they? I told her, " I really don't know, it's too dark to tell". The very next day I arrived early at work for the State and two state workers whom I never talked to before came up to me and asked if they could talk to me in private since we were around 30 employees waiting to be let in to our duty stations.

One of them told me, "Do you remember I honked at you last night when we were passing you up"? I told him, "No" I wasn't sure who you were. Anyways, he told me just five miles after they passed us up they came upon another vehicle and said to each other, looky there looks like Buff's car and as they began to pass it up and looked over "a shrill" came over them and they looked at each other and said, no way there is no way he passed us up like that! He looked at me with a blank look on his face and told me, "You better stop monkeying around with that crazy time machine of yours!" The reason he and his friend new anything about it was another officer was making fun of what I owned and giving me daily grief about it.

Then the two left, we never spoke again! I came home that night with my wife and asked her if she remembered the car that passed us last night and she said, "Sure do" why do you ask"! I asked her did we pass them up eventually the second time on our way home? She told me no we didn't, once they passed us that was the last I seen of them.

You know sometimes "facts" are a lot stranger than fiction when using the HDR. I surmised, that after using the HDR that afternoon I carried a "resonation" or "vibrations" from the device being in the magnetic field of influence. Yet somehow it attracted me into that vortex that carried me into one strange world and it must of enveloped us once more while going home and the other two officers unfortunately witnessed the whole event! That's why to this day I don't feel you have to find vortexes, when you begin resonating with your HDR they the vortex will find you!!!!

correction123

Steven Gibbs is not a genius but he is somewhat eccentric in nature. It takes these types of individuals to accidentally be in the right place at the right time to discover how to do certain things. A lot of us that is also including myself has and had experienced both physical and astral time travel. Along with regular out of body experiences (OBE's). At one time before the HDR, I was lucky to have an OBE once or twice a year! But with the HDR it actually became second nature to me, now I was having OBE's twice and sometimes 3X's a week! So I know personally something is going on here! I definitely ruled out "Placebo" as being the only factor involved.

If you noticed the body of the HDR is a simple down to earth radionic machine! Even Steve Gibbs will tell you that! He stated, that your auric energies are captured through the device an thus amplified with the earth magnets. The human mind and spirit are supernatural by nature and it is able to open these time travel rifts by pure thought! Since we are not trained nor conditioned to do so ourselves that is using our minds to its fullest potential it would take something simple like the HDR to amplify and materialize these conditions.

As far as being the only time machine in existence, I truly doubt it! Our militaries have been experimenting for years doing time traveling and probably screwed up this present time line as we know it to be! This too was dumb luck and this dumb luck called the " Philadelphia" experiment was able to transport a ship and its crew from one side of the world to another! But the military wasn't trying to accomplish this feat, they were wanting to develop "cloaking" electronic cloaking, to be able to hide from the enemies. Thus "Dimensional" traveling became possible for the first time!

Steve does have a current phone number, all you have to do is type into your browser, "Steven Gibbs" phone number and it will bring you to HDRkid's site and he has Steve's newest phone number. The only way for anyone to purchase this device is by calling Steve Gibbs personally, since his site is not active nor linked to him whatsoever!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
In light of your other threads, would you say that the old HDRs from 15 years ago are better or equal to the current 2015 HDRs being sold right now? Or would it be just a personal preference of yours?

If I remember correctly, HDRKID said the new devices were performing pretty good.

correction123

Well I can't dispute yea or nay with the Kid about which are working or not! I do know that Szlvia one of Kid's partners her 2014 model works excellent for her! I had her same model and it just only worked for me 2x's only. My 2007 worked beautifully and then I sold it like a moron, thinking his new models would work that much great for me and they didn't! That is why I put out feelers here to see if anyone had any of the old HDR's from 1995-2007 models. A friend of mine called me and told me he has one of the original designed HDR's around 1999 as far as he can figure. He only used it once or twice and had great success with it. So hopefully when he gets it mail out I will be able to test run the device for about one month or so.

My hunch is Kid uses his ancient HDR for most of his time traveling both physical and spiritual (Astral). Why, because they work! It was only shortly after Kid's interview on Coast to Coast is when I decided to purchase mine around 2007. I am not insinuating that your's would work for you, that would be a lie! I am only saying my 2014 model didn't work for me all that well!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think it's possible that every person can have a different result with a different version of the device. It's probably not about which is the best model overall, but more about which model is the best for you.