If this is the hammer, who are the nails?

In 2000, a man claiming to be a time traveler from our future posted online and made numerous claims. He posted for about 6 months. At one point, he made allusions to martial law being enacted here in the United States. He also made some interesting comments about "non-lethal" weapons systems employed by the military. For those who are unfamiliar with his statements on the matter:

"...However, there are a great many "non lethal" weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal. Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, "In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…" When they use the word "enemy", they're talking about YOU! You don't really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?"

At another point, when discussing whether his gravity distortion unit could be used as a weapon, John Titor said,

"[QUESTIONER]...I see a weapons system.
Yes I suppose that is one thing you could do with it. I could also cut my hand off with a power saw or heat up a crowd of people with a microwave..."

Now, I've seen these "non-lethal" weapons systems before, so when I read this article I wasn't completely surprised. No, I'm not going to bother to do the research and find out when the first non-lethal weapons systems such as LRAD and others came out; I've moved on from such research and on to more interesting questions about the realities of time travel: their modes, aims and purposes. The case is made, the verdict is in. But I provide these articles for you, kind reader, the thoughtful skeptic who hasn't yet seen the evidence I have seen in an effort to wake you up to what is happening and spur you to action in preparation for the inevitable.

Some could say that this "non-lethal" weapon is merely just another tool in the military's toolbelt and nothing to be alarmed about. No, I suppose they would be right. To this I would answer that a hammer laying on a workbench is of no danger to anyone. It is the USE of that hammer and its potential for misuse that should cause people pause.

Two predictions for those who like that sort of thing: These systems will be deployed within the United States, they will be activated and people WILL die. When that happens, are we going to call this just a lucky guess that ANYBODY could have guessed? 11 years ago? Fair enough, though I'm sure (at least I hope) there will be a small splinter in your mind that will bother you, whispering that there just might be something to this...

I will leave you with two questions for the evening to match my two predictions: Why was this system requested and deployed? If this is the hammer, who do you think will be the nails?

PS: @Samstwitch: When we last spoke, you were under the impression that the references that John made were some sort of sideways warning by John to prevent us from eating artificial movie butter. It was definitely not the case, as you can now see. I wanted to inform you about his true meaning and implication regarding these weapons systems before, but I was unsure how you would have accepted such an idea. I present this to you to allow you to make your own judgment with ALL the information now.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
"Heat up a crowd of people with a microwave..."

I heard about this before. I just wonder what kind of massive hardware would be required to microwave a whole crowd bad enough to make them feel sick or incomfortable enough to leave the place and go away. I bet it would be pretty effective.

Does wearing a tinfoil suit protect you from that weapon?

I think there is a photo of the system that was just unveiled. It is field deployable and truck mountable.