If you are a Time Traveler open this

Doc 05

Zenith
You could, but the Navy still has problems with females. The Air Force's commander is a female; also going though the Air Guard is a lot more friendlier. After your basic and advanced training you come home and then it's 1 weekend a month 2 weeks annual training, allowing you time to secure a degree in quantum physics, then after your degree and securing your security clearances you get commissioned and become an officer. In the mean time getting a pilots license and learning to fly a fast mover, But as soon as a slot in the Space Force comes open - jump. Getting in on the ground floor of an operation means there is more work than personnel, giving opportunities to do stuff and go places you normally would not be offered.
I did this for 30 years in the Florida National Guard - 20th Special Forces Group; and retired with a paycheck at 55
Stay out of trouble - No police record, this will blow your security clearance - you'll need a Top Secret/special access for what you want to do.
Good Luck, it will be the best thing you ever did
Also, I'm sorry if I got the gender wrong; for some reason I thought you were a female.
So, I apologize if I got this wrong (but the guard is still the best way into the military - kind of a backdoor)

jv3698098

Also, I'm sorry if I got the gender wrong; for some reason I thought you were a female.
So, I apologize if I got this wrong (but the guard is still the best way into the military - kind of a backdoor)
So I can go to the navy and do it?

But the guard is the best?

jv3698098

And you'll be the one, 6 years from now, in the Space Force's "Jump Program",
tasked with going to the past (now) and tracking me down and terminating my time-line ;)
Do you are lying to me about the time travel? Because I don’t think that you are saying are real I’m not want to waste all my time please dm me and tell me the truth.

Doc 05

Zenith
Do you are lying to me about the time travel? Because I don’t think that you are saying are real I’m not want to waste all my time please dm me and tell me the truth.
Everything I have told you is true and from all my years of experience.
The last statement was me being funny in a time travel way. ;)

jv3698098

Everything I have told you is true and from all my years of experience.
The last statement was me being funny in a time travel way. ;)
Ok but you have proof or something you can give me on private message because it’s a lots of years of work I need to be sure.