If you were a multi-trillionaire would you pay to go to space?

Wind7

Staff
once everything here is taken care of absolutely, strap my ass into the biggest rocket you can and let it go!
It is a death sentence but i cant imagine a better way to go than floating through space in my own rocket.

Nooooo BT.

If you were a 'Trillionaire' like the thread says,
you would be able to afford all the creature comforts of space travel.

Make it a world of your own man, and just Breathe** it all in and live.

**( Just don't have a rocket with a screen door. (Coughs) ) :sarcasm:

😁😇

steven chiverton

i wouldn't waist a cent to travel into space on our unreliable rockets unless its reverse engineered antigravity like the tr3b of an alien ship as your less likely to crash due to malfunctions so its more advanced and reliable.

Lumbergooz

If trips to space are offered would you go?
What if you weren't really sent to space and instead enrolled in a government mind control program?
What if we didn't go to the moon?
Discuss.
There are reasonably logical evidence that there is no outer space>>>the stars, sun, moon are closer and smaller than what they tell. Moon landing did not happen. why they cannot land on the moon after 50 years, with much faster computers, much lighter, stronger and advanced rockets, fabrics, materials and metals ? the answer is simple...the moon is much smaller and closer.. one should focus on exploring our planet loaded with mystery. or leaping to other dimensions, worlds, or universe. If Tesla generation inventions were unleashed to develop, we would be travelling in a push bottom pods..no airplanes, no trains, no lengthy exhausting flights...But there is something sad about humanity...that is indifference..

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

There are reasonably logical evidence that there is no outer space>>>the stars, sun, moon are closer and smaller than what they tell. Moon landing did not happen. why they cannot land on the moon after 50 years, with much faster computers, much lighter, stronger and advanced rockets, fabrics, materials and metals ? the answer is simple...the moon is much smaller and closer.. one should focus on exploring our planet loaded with mystery. or leaping to other dimensions, worlds, or universe.

i'm not totally convinced on the moon landing either but i don't think the planet is flat or
that space is fake. Theoretically could be but i tend to doubt it.
You're entitled to your opinion.
They seem to poo poo the idea of life in space most of the time
so I doubt the coverup is to make us believe in aliens.
Sure it could all be a mind game but i have reason to believe
there's at least a quasi-reality to some of the alien phenomenon.

BlastTyrant

Nooooo BT.

If you were a 'Trillionaire' like the thread says,
you would be able to afford all the creature comforts of space travel.

Make it a world of your own man, and just Breathe** it all in and live.

**( Just don't have a rocket with a screen door. (Coughs) ) :sarcasm:

😁😇

Oh ya no i would build a huge comfortable ship that would let me survive for a good while, bunch of beer and food, but you would most likely be gone before you reached any where significant. I think the goal would be to float through space controlling direction with small bursts as needed, but just to admire the vast emptiness, maybe pick up a alien hitch hiker, smoke a bit of the space grass and lay low and let the universe expand!

Wind7

Staff
Oh ya no i would build a huge comfortable ship that would let me survive for a good while, bunch of beer and food, but you would most likely be gone before you reached any where significant. I think the goal would be to float through space controlling direction with small bursts as needed, but just to admire the vast emptiness, maybe pick up a alien hitch hiker, smoke a bit of the space grass and lay low and let the universe expand!

Now, Yer talkin' !!

bebop-spaceship.gif

"Beer...Check!" :)

"Nachos...Check!" 😃

"Babes....Check!" 😁

"Remote......Uhhh..........." 😬

"You forgot the Remote?"😕

"Turn this ship around, we're goin' back!!!!"🤯

lamdo263

If trips to space are offered would you go?
What if you weren't really sent to space and instead enrolled in a government mind control program?
What if we didn't go to the moon?
Discuss.
I'm already an Earth human ET halfbreed. I'm related by fraternal twins cells to Semjase the Pleiadean of thew Billy Meier landings. There's been a few times we were close, but I was uploaded everything that makes her up and she, I.

I'm cautious with going into space as there's crime and corruption out there, but its holder, unlike Earth's is shaped differently.

If the spooks from the Alphabet agencies, we to approach me and say you have a prepaid day pass to have a snack on Planet ACART and we'll return you. I'd probably go.

The hardest thing for me to accept about humans, after being bombarded via this past ET twin's hookup, is that Earth humans learn at this own social rate. I have a tendency to learn much quicker, due to past genetic engineering into one of my past existences.

So I tend to look at events that go on here, from a porch viewpoint of looking at it. From what I hear Project Serpo was both real and interesting, I'd read about that. Note I was having a tough time at a former workplace and then, this was years back imaged myself in an anti-radiation suit.

I think somehow mentally I was tapping into what was going on there. *I remember the suit was red and heavy. It was built to protect a human from the sun of the planet they were on.

OakFieldAlienz444

g bombarded via this past ET twin's hookup, is that Earth humans learn at this own social rate. I have a tendency to learn much quicker, due to past genetic engineering into one of my past existences.

So I tend to look at events that go on here, from a porch viewpoint of looking at it. From what I hear Project Serpo was both real and interesting, I'd read about that. Note I was having a tough time at a former workplace and then, this was years back imaged myself in an anti-radiation suit.

I think somehow mentally I was tapping into what was going on there. *I remember the suit was red and heavy. It was built to protect a human from the sun of the planet they were on.

Kind of like Venus? Would the same suits apply? Are there Sith on Venus?
Is this like the Darth Vader armor suit you speak of?