Confirmed Hoax I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastTyrant

@TapesFromTheFuture if this is the case and they are you, then they and you must know Nate walker. but when I asked you if you knew Nate walker you didn't know. I think you may have to watch the stranger things series again and catch up on some information. :(

I am not up to date on my tv stuff, but nate was in a off-branch of stranger things not the original series according to my google foo

So if true then that is a alternate timeline possibly.

TapesFromTheFuture

@TapesFromTheFuture if this is the case and they are you, then they and you must know Nate walker. but when I asked you if you knew Nate walker you didn't know. I think you may have to watch the stranger things series again and catch up on some information. :(
Again, that book never happened. They gave some author an outline of the story they wanted to tell but that's it. No bearing on my life at all.

There is no Nate Walker, I know this sounds funny coming from someone the world sees as a fictional character but he really is one.

That's the thing, there are comics and books and stuff but the only stuff that is our actual memories are the filmed episodes you see on TV. And yeah there's behind the scenes stuff but you can use memory magic to make people physically mimic past actions so they shoot some fake B-roll footage to share on social media.

TapesFromTheFuture

And I'll tell you that 45 minutes of Kate Bush on her own isn't holding back these Mindflayer attacks. We've gotten better at fending them off over the years but thank god for Spotify premium.

@TapesFromTheFuture so you have no way to verify what you have said except the storm prediction. I shall then wait until the last day for your prediction which is 5th august 2022.
I get that, but I'm still going to try to explain as much as I can in the days leading up to it because things are going to be pretty chaotic and the more context here the better.

TapesFromTheFuture

Well, I just sent a letter to Lucas even though I know he's not awake to see it. I hope to God he understands what I'm trying to tell him. How do you explain to someone that their entire life is a lie?

Here's the thing, I know that he's in there but there's so much interference that I can't get anything real out of him. I needed to be blunt, direct, and explain things as I see them and hope that the way that he sees it is similar enough that we can have a real in person conversation.

steven chiverton

Yes.

Tell me the exact words within my very next reply to you.

Straight up.

If you do not, then you have already failed.
time traveling is not going to locate you in billions of people on earth just at the right time to hear what your going to say then come back and tell you before you say it it dosent work like that for a start if he ends up in a paralleled world and dosent know how to find you he would never know what your going to say before that and the time traveling machine takes you to different time periods not to peoples house who you want to travel in time to just to hear what you say them come back and tell you , and if he had a hdr whats he going to program it for to take him back in time find you in a population of millions and take you to him minutes before he says a word then come back and tell him before he says it , isent feasible he may as well read your mind instead

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
time traveling is not going to locate you in billions of people on earth just at the right time to hear what your going to say then come back and tell you before you say it it dosent work like that for a start if he ends up in a paralleled world and dosent know how to find you he would never know what your going to say before that and the time traveling machine takes you to different time periods not to peoples house who you want to travel in time to just to hear what you say them come back and tell you , and if he had a hdr whats he going to program it for to take him back in time find you in a population of millions and take you to him minutes before he says a word then come back and tell him before he says it , isent feasible he may as well read your mind instead
Yeah...I get what you're saying but...
Let me stop you right there.

If what you started to say is true then what's the point of time travelling?

If not myself well then, You couldn't go to hear president Lincoln give a speech.....?
The Beatles perform in 1963....??
You have just negated the worth of time travel in the first place.

Do you believe this is all real.....?

:oops:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.