I'm a Time Traveler

Marko

Ronnie

We have not looked for other travelers or how could we there is no way as to my knowledge to do so. But i am sure you may have bumped into or interacted with other travelers and have not known it.

Marko

Frog186

Marko
thanks for your fast reply and answers of my questions I appreciate it I am researching what happened in 1896-1897 of airships in the sky I don't know if it was aliens, humans, or hoaxes back then I have a lot of reading books to do I bought some books on the subject would you know if it was humans or aliens that built these airships and flew them as ufos or flying saucers since you been to other verses other than are own timeline? I believe in technology, science, and magick I still don't understand if aliens built these airships or whatever why airships instead of more advanced technology and physics or science during 1896-1897 others said it could of been planet venus, swamp gas or fog, or just people printing papers to panic the public other then that have no clue do you? sorry about that big message but once I get started I have to finish my message Marko I have a personal question to ask you do you live with aliens and other creatures and robots or androids on your verse or is it just humans around if you know what I mean? What are you going to do when you go back if you can I mean your own verse in general? I have one more question would you be able to take me to the past and future or another verse? I ask this question because you seem like a reasonable person and I would never tell anyone!

Secretman3811

Ronnie

We have not looked for other travelers or how could we there is no way as to my knowledge to do so. But i am sure you may have bumped into or interacted with other travelers and have not known it.

Marko

hello Marko i just wonder can you look me up on your computer and see i live but this timeline is corrupt so i just wonder can you change history?
also i just wonder if this timeline going to be ok or not...so i heard hitler escape to the north so maybe fake his death.
write back

Marko

Marko
thanks for your fast reply and answers of my questions I appreciate it I am researching what happened in 1896-1897 of airships in the sky I don't know if it was aliens, humans, or hoaxes back then I have a lot of reading books to do I bought some books on the subject would you know if it was humans or aliens that built these airships and flew them as ufos or flying saucers since you been to other verses other than are own timeline? I believe in technology, science, and magick I still don't understand if aliens built these airships or whatever why airships instead of more advanced technology and physics or science during 1896-1897 others said it could of been planet venus, swamp gas or fog, or just people printing papers to panic the public other then that have no clue do you? sorry about that big message but once I get started I have to finish my message Marko I have a personal question to ask you do you live with aliens and other creatures and robots or androids on your verse or is it just humans around if you know what I mean? What are you going to do when you go back if you can I mean your own verse in general? I have one more question would you be able to take me to the past and future or another verse? I ask this question because you seem like a reasonable person and I would never tell anyone!
Frog

I do not know anything about your 1896-97 airships, but in my Verse we are much more advanced and at that time in our history we had such ships. Zeppelins and other airships traveled trans-atlantic and all over the world carrying people and cargo . Maybe in your Verse at that time people got a glimpse of our ships....Verses can bleed into each other. That may explain or or not? Frog no aliens living with us although life has been found in the solar system. No AI or androids helping us other then robots used in manufacturing processes. I visit my Verse every few months i have a family there so i get to spend two weeks with them before returning here. Sorry but all operations are classified.

Marko

Marko

Ronnie

Marko

hello Marko i just wonder can you look me up on your computer and see i live but this timeline is corrupt so i just wonder can you change history?
also i just wonder if this timeline going to be ok or not...so i heard hitler escape to the north so maybe fake his death.
write back

How would i look you up not knowing you? History is changing from moment to moment.... Hitler in my Verse never escaped we were not the aggressors there was nothing to escape from . In your Verse Hitler lived his life our in Argentina, a secret deal was brokered between the USA and Germany. Germany had what the USA needed to continue making A-bombs many secrets kept.

Marko

@Marko
Please explain to me the relevance and actions of Hitler in a universe where the Holocaust didn't occur.

Sanyam

Relevance.... he is our elected chancellor and leader like in this Verse your president or a prime minister. No evil mass murders and world wars in my Verse just the human race moving forward in a mutually harmonious way. I understand your suspicious attitude based on the brutal and violent Verse in which you live. The Fuhrer is an elected official who has guided us through many years of prosperity nothing more.

Sanyam Deshi

@Marko
Please explain to me the relevance and actions of Hitler in a universe where the Holocaust didn't occur.

Sanyam

Relevance.... he is our elected chancellor and leader like in this Verse your president or a prime minister. No evil mass murders and world wars in my Verse just the human race moving forward in a mutually harmonious way. I understand your suspicious attitude based on the brutal and violent Verse in which you live. The Fuhrer is an elected official who has guided us through many years of prosperity nothing more.
This is interesting. In the theory of alternate timelines, it is most probable that divergences are caused by changes in events. Generally, the characters in play and their motivations don't change. Assuming your divergence from our timeline is a factor of 1, explain to me the time that this divergence occurred, the event that happened during that time, and why it would completely change the motivations of Hitler. I'm pretty sure Hitler's entire motivation to rise to power was the motivation of world conquest with his country's backing. What I am trying to say is: chances are, if Hitler was a good man in your timeline, you would probably have no idea who he is. If you can elaborate the supposed causes of this separation, I'm sure it would clarify things for a lot of people.

Frog186

Hi Marko thanks for the cool reply back to me I hope everything is going good for you anyways I have three more questions for you and it is good to talk with you in general and in private:

1. Would you be able to give us the science or technology from your verse or is it classified or top secret?

2. Would you be able to take us a picture or photo of your verse if you have a video camera or a original camera?

3. What kinds and types of religions are in your verse?

4. If Hitler and his commanders is nice and good people in your verse then why was he evil in our timeline also could you show us a blueprint of your time machine or your verses time machine?

I just wanted to tell you I have an astral travel time machine still working with it so far I have only heard voices from it the first time I used it once I get my camera I got for christmas I will take a picture of it and show you and others as well on the forum it isn't a device but magickal item well I have to go now I will talk with you later on see ya later and thanks for everything.