I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomkiel

what technology is there in your time ?
Well depends on in what field, bionics are pretty advanced, now it's basically just a metal arm like it was your normal arm, it's more precise (compared to this time) but you still can't feel with it though. guns have bigger calibers, are lighter, better scopes, also there are rail guns, you know the kind where it fires a projectile extremely fast thanks to magnetisicsm, and the time machines I think there were some super duper fucking secret project or sumthin, didn't hear about them until I was just about to go through

kcwildman

Beastmaster
how did you come to choose this site to entertain your self and pass some time are we still around in your time?

tomkiel

how did you come to choose this site to entertain your self and pass some time are we still around in your time?
You mean if the website is still there? Hell if I know, I was never into any of the paranormal scary ghost stuff, never believed in any of that crap, so I just never came upon it, and I never believed in time travel either. . . well until I went through the machine, those fuckers don't even know that I have it better than back in my time! or forward in my time? Time travel is confusing. And why do we choose things to entertain us? I have no idea, just came upon this webiste and decided why not

tomkiel

hello
I am just curious what was the reason for you to be going through ?
You mean why I went through the machine? Well long story short I fucked up and it was either that or landing in front of a firing squad, so the decision wasn't really that hard.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
cool didn't really think the web would be much like it is today.
firing sqd. damn dude that almost sounds like G. I. JOE kind of shit .
A.I. robots, yeah the smart bots, the idiots are all ga ga for bots now, how far do the fools take them things?
so when do we get real flying cars, not the cobbled together folding wing crap
do the people still eat the same kind of junk food as the idiots do today, fast food, ha ha hey is taco bell still givin folks the shits,

tomkiel

A.I. robots, yeah the smart bots, the idiots are all ga ga for bots now, how far do the fools take them things?
do the people still eat the same kind of junk food as the idiots do today, fast food, ha ha hey is taco bell still givin folks the shits,
the AI can do a lot of work for humans in my time, like for example mining is almost completely automated with only one guy checking if the equipement is working properely every week or so. No, in my time there aren't flying cars, I mean if you think about it it would be really hard to make a few tons of metal hover above the ground, and there's only so much in food that can change so yes, people still eat shitty trash food.

tomkiel

the web went into two extriemes depending on which country you'd be in, either it is almost completely censored and monitored or almost no restrictions are applied.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well shit that sucks, I really wanted flying cars too kinda cool bout the mine stuff. sucks bout the control freaks running the web.
question
so if you fckd up bad enough to get shot for it why were you sent back in time, were you spose to fix it , or was it more like just get the fck out?

tomkiel

well shit that sucks, I really wanted flying cars too kinda cool bout the mine stuff. sucks bout the control freaks running the web.
question
so if you fckd up bad enough to get shot for it why were you sent back in time, were you spose to fix it , or was it more like just get the fck out?
They needed somebody to test it out, and who better than some random guy that's going to die anyways? Fuckers probably thought I'd die, well jokes on them, got a lot better life here, without the wars and all of that

Status
Not open for further replies.