I'm sure I'm not the only one

duntpasstome

In basic terms could someone please answer the following questions about time travel please so I can understand and not become dismissive about the new stream of threads that are now taking over paranormalis.

If it is possible to travel forward or back in time then why is there no conclusive proof?

If TT was proven the effect on our time line could be catastrophic as religion and beliefs could be proven or disproven which would change life as we know it. So how will time travel change our lives?

Does any one believe the government's are so in control that they can TT and keep it secret?

What is the closest evidence we have now as proof?link

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Night Vision

In basic terms could someone please answer the following questions about time travel please so I can understand and not become dismissive about the new stream of threads that are now taking over paranormalis.

If it is possible to travel forward or back in time then why is there no conclusive proof?

If TT was proven the effect on our time line could be catastrophic as religion and beliefs could be proven or disproven which would change life as we know it. So how will time travel change our lives?

Does any one believe the government's are so in control that they can TT and keep it secret?

What is the closest evidence we have now as proof?link

Thanks in advance for any replies.
:eek:
:cool:

duntpasstome

Ok not the best title for the thread, I'm just struggling with the possibility of time travel ever being possible as surely if there are future timelines how come no one has ever returned with conclusive proof and if it is true and ever proven the impact would be massive.

TnWatchdog

I see two possible explainations.
1. LIES...A hoaxer fills everyone full of BS before being busted and blocked from the forum.

2. TRUTH...a TT comes back from his trip and tells you where he went, how he got there, and who was behind it all.
Since this project is top secret...he would have to kill you.
Sorry...

duntpasstome

I see two possible explainations.
1. LIES...A hoaxer fills everyone full of BS before being busted and blocked from the forum.

2. TRUTH...a TT comes back from his trip and tells you where he went, how he got there, and who was behind it all.
Since this project is top secret...he would have to kill you.
Sorry...
Not quite the reply to help me gain a greater interest in TT but it is a start cheers

Night Vision

Ok not the best title for the thread, I'm just struggling with the possibility of time travel ever being possible as surely if there are future timelines how come no one has ever returned with conclusive proof and if it is true and ever proven the impact would be massive.
:cool: