Indigo Child

Whitelight

I've had some odd experiences in my life, mostly to do with dreams coming true, intense deja vu's where I know what is going to happen next down to each word that is about to be said by the person I am with, seeing shadow people moving around my house at night, etc.

My mom has similar experiences, she dreams often of visiting dead relatives and them telling her things. She had a near death experience a bit ago that no one knows how she survived. A truck came barrelling down the sidewalk that no one saw where it came from and somehow she turned last minute and it missed her. She was just getting off the bus, states she felt the air change in a way that made her move back and it whizzed by her.

A psychic I saw told me if I embraced it, I would see more. My mom has been told the same as well. I stopped embracing it though, I was scared about what I would see and I wasn't sure if I could handle it. Once in awhile I get sucked back in and start seeing stuff again.

I'm now pregnant, and I am told it is a girl. I'm wondering if my daughter will 'inherit' my mom and I's abilities. I'm wondering though, how do you recognize when this is going on with your child? I'm worried my daughter will be scared when she is younger if she starts seeing the things I saw. I felt scared as a child and my mom and I never talked about what we would see or dream until I was older.

Just some rambling thoughts, I doubt anyone here will have the answer but just something I wanted to get out.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Whitelight thank you for sharing you have no idea how glad I am to see you have dreams that come true. for most of my life I have struggled with the same thing. I even started a topic here in this very section called (when dreams come true) if you are truely the same as me then yes your child will be like you and your mother. as my daughter is also like me her dreams come true too. and I have been talking to my kid about it sense she was very young for just the reason you spoke of. so she would not be scared like I was when it started with me. we talk about our dreams every day and make shure each other knows what we saw so when it happens no one is caught off gaurd or un aware of whats coming. if you would like to please tell me as many of your dreams as you can remember. I have written down mine in the afor mentioned topic. although my dreams are short clips and pictures that I see. I never seem to forget them and can still close my eyes and see each and every one like it was happening at this moment. smell the smells hear the sounds all of it is forever etched into my memory. even after they have come to pass I still remember every detale. any way I just wanted to let you know tour not alone in this thing it happens to others also infact thats what brought me here to this site I was looking for some answers about my dreams..