Info Dumps

Bright_spear

Anyone have any torrents or any other collection of Titor info? Most of everything I can find on the web is spread out and disconnected. Hoping someone has been compiling info and would be kind enough to share.

Bright_spear

Really? No one has anything? I would have thought after so long after titor left that some of you would have kept a titor file on your computers. Oh well then.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm sure a few people here have a decent amount of content of their own about Mr Titor. Give them some time, maybe they'll let you know about it.

Bright_spear

Yeah, didn't want to sound impatient. I just thought it was weird that no one has pooled all there info and put it up on the web for everyone to see. I mean, after searching online for a while I've found a lot of people still dedicated to titor but not much effort in keeping the info alive for others.

I just got a need to look up everything about this. I first heard about titor a long time ago and was curious. Put the book into my amazon wishlist then stopped using that account. A couple weeks ago I got back into that account, saw the price and knew I'd probably never get my hands on a copy again.

TimeNot_0

I would not want anyone to think that he is a time traveler, maybe just a discussion about the future, nowadays, and afterall this was back in July 1, 2012.

Re-Print "I am From 2036" Thread | Time Travel Institute

Time Travel Discussion | Page 14 | Time Travel Institute

Re-Print "Parallel Universe" TimeTravel-0 Thread | Time Travel Institute

Re-Print "Topics Limited to 11 Pages...?" TimeTravel-0 Thread | Time Travel Institute

Re-Print "Time Travel Paradoxes" TimeTravel-0 Thread (Uncorrupted) | Time Travel Institute

but if you want to go maybe crazy reading all of these 14 year old threads, I guess go ahead.

Pictures may be another problem, perhaps those are here still, if it still exists.

John Titor - Time Traveler

And well there is the Internet Archives if there is still anything in there pertaining to anything Titor stated.

All seems kind of bland now.

And pages change in that place so page 14 or the second link may not hold much longer.

And somewhere there probably is the Art Bell e-mails from Titor or the faxes whatever those were to begin all of this stuff.

Bright_spear

I don't think its bland at all, even after so long. Maybe because I haven't been around it since the beginning till now, but its still entertaining to me.