INNER SPACE TRAVELS WITH THE CREATIVE ROBOT: OUR FUTURE SYNTHESIS OF IMAGINATION & SENSORY MACHINES | Help Me Solve 'The Message'

Noah_A_S

He’s sitting behind the desk in his office, which is just down the road from the Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood Airport. The shelves are lined with toys and View-Masters—the plastic gadgets that let you look at pictures in 3-D. Abovitz, 44, is a bear of a guy with a kind smile, and when I meet him he’s dressed in black Nikes, a long-sleeved shirt, and slacks, his graying curly hair topped with a yarmulke. He’s thoughtful and composed, which I find somewhat surprising given that the only time I had seen him before was in a video of his talk at a TEDx event in 2012 in Sarasota, Florida. It featured two people dressed as furry creatures called “Shaggles,” Abovitz walking on stage dressed as an astronaut, and unintelligible rock music. Though the talk, called “The Synthesis of Imagination,” came off as performance art (perhaps even a mockery of a TED talk), he swears there is a coherent message embedded in it; figure it out, he says, and he’ll give you a yo-yo.
In December 2012, he and two members of the Magic Leap team gave a TED Talk in Sarasota titled "The Synthesis of Imagination." For the first minute and a half, a screen showed images of Earth from space, the sun rising, and clouds forming over a generic inspirational string soundtrack. Afterward, Abovitz's co-workers, dressed in full-body pink and green furry costumes, jumped around a giant candy bar to the theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Three minutes into the presentation, Abovitz walked onstage in an astronaut suit and took a few dramatic, halting, low-gravity steps toward the microphone.
"A few awkward steps for me," Abovitz deadpanned. "A magic leap for mankind." Then a live band began playing punk rock while Abovitz gazed over the crowd and his furry friends danced wildly. In an interview with the MIT Technology Review last year, Abovitz swore there was a hidden message in his performance. If you figure it out, the magazine reported, he'll give you a yo-yo.
1000101110101010101001011 00101110
1110010110110101001 101010101010010011 101010101010010101
10101010010101010101010101010 101010101001 10101010010101010101010101010

The above binary has already been solved in a method that takes more than one step to do so. I can't really remember how I did it before because it was six years ago, and I did it with the help of my Belgian friend from Europe. Unfortunately, some of the steps were left out, in the process that was devised in order to replicate the ability to decipher the binary but I know what it means. It translates to "Douglas Engelbart" - without quotes. Here's a link on who Douglas Engelbart is.

This binary was not solved. I'm still working on the method again. It was found in the description of the "Extended Cut" of the "tiny film" that Rony played at TEDx Sarasota in Florida on December 12th, 2012, which should be noted that it is one of the interpretations of the Mayan doomsday date, of the "end of the world", which is really the last Baktun/long count of their calendar. And the beginning of a new era.
he swears there is a coherent message embedded in it; figure it out, he says, and he’ll give you a yo-yo.
I'm trying to decipher what the message is. Wanna help?
This was also the description of the talk:
INNER SPACE TRAVELS WITH THE CREATIVE ROBOT: OUR FUTURE SYNTHESIS OF IMAGINATION & SENSORY MACHINES | INTEGRATING ELEMENTS OF NEODADAISM AND TECHNOLOGICAL SURREALISM, THE UN-TALK WILL TAKE VIEWERS THROUGH AN AUDIO-VISUAL SENSORY BLITZ, OF OUR PRIMORDIAL HISTORY, HUMANITIES ASCENSION TO THE HEIGHTS OF TECHNICAL PROWESS AND THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING

I should also note that figuring out the binary does not lead to "The Message". I also have a small clue as to what the message actually is about from this post on PRNewswire, labeled:

Magic Leap, Inc. & Creative Collaborator Weta Workshop Reveal the First Fragment of the Hour Blue™ Mythopoeia: The Red Morevekian™ King's "Message Of Peace From The Future" at the San Diego Comic-Con 2011​

It also probably be noted that the company that Rony owned at the time, that fostered into creation, becoming the CEO, found, and President of is actually a Spatial Computing company, that still exists right now.

Spatial computing was defined in 2003 by Simon Greenwold,[1] as "human interaction with a machine in which the machine retains and manipulates referents to real objects and spaces".

With the advent of consumer virtual reality, augmented reality, and mixed reality, companies such as Microsoft and Magic Leap use "spatial computing" in reference to the practice of using physical actions (head and body movements, gestures, speech) as inputs for interactive digital media systems, with perceived 3D physical space as the canvas for video, audio, and haptic outputs.

See also: OpenXR and Extended Reality

Spatial Computing is often referred to as Extended Reality or simply X Reality (XR).

To quote from Qualcomm:

"Extended Reality (XR) is an umbrella term encapsulating Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Mixed Reality (MR), and everything in between. Although AR and VR offer a wide range of revolutionary experiences, the same underlying technologies are powering XR. Qualcomm’s vision for XR is sleek headsets that will transform everyday consumer experiences and many market verticals from industrial manufacturing and healthcare to education and retail."

This often ties in with more than just Smartglasses but also with VR (explained above)

The end goal of Spatial Computing, for now, is that it combines our 5 senses into a detailed composition of what we see, hear, smell, feel, & touch. Thus creating a new medium for computing that one can look, hear, smell, feel, & touch, all while retaining that it is being done in 3 Dimensions instead of in front of a simple flat-screen panel in the 2nd dimension on traditional computing platforms.

Answer to life, the universe, & everything. 42. (A Reason for being/Why am I alive?)

It is a new medium where-in the computer is your mind/eye-brain system & and the output is your sight and other senses.

The ultimate goal is the Metaverse, some others think is "a reason for being". Some refer to it as the concept of "42."

Via Wikipedia: The Metaverse is a collective virtual shared space, created by the convergence of virtually enhanced physical reality and physically persistent virtual space, including the sum of all virtual worlds, augmented reality, and the Internet. The word "metaverse" is a portmanteau of the prefix "meta" (meaning beyond) and "universe"; the term is typically used to describe the concept of a future iteration of the internet, made up of persistent, shared, 3D virtual spaces linked into a perceived virtual universe.

The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer named Deep Thought over a period of 7.5 million years. Unfortunately, no one knows what the question is.

Divisors: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 14, 21, 42

Factorization: 2 × 3 × 7

Ordinal: 42nd; (forty-second)

But there IS a precise/specific message which must be given, in order to get it right. I'm not sure in which form this message takes, so it must be something that can be applicable to everything living, and non-living. And The Red Morevekian King must be the one to give it, I think. I've been working on this for years with my friend Sean. We really want to solve it. Not so much for the yo-yo. For the knowledge. The yo-yo is just a trophy. But between you and me I think there's something special about that yo-yo...

Noah_A_S

Which binary? Also, it takes several steps to do it. And the binary CANNOT be looked at as if it is actually binary or ASCII. It must be looked at as if it is something completely different, entirely—A clue as to the answer of what the Message embedded in Rony's TEDx 'Talk' The Synthesis of Imagination, actually is—would actually then be, the way that the binary is encrypted, in the (un)talk, itself.

The first time I successfully decrypted the first set of binary, I got the name "Douglas Engelbart". No quotes. As I said in the OP, Douglas Engelbart, born
Douglas Carl Engelbart (January 30, 1925 – July 2, 2013) was an engineer and inventor, and an early computer and Internet pioneer. He is best known for his work on founding the field of human–computer interaction, particularly while at his Augmentation Research Center Lab in SRI International, which resulted in creation of the computer mouse, and the development of hypertext, networked computers, and precursors to graphical user interfaces. These were demonstrated at The Mother of All Demos in 1968. Engelbart's law, the observation that the intrinsic rate of human performance is exponential, is named after him.

I'm still not sure what the second binary means.

Noah_A_S

Okay, so I learned something.

The 'binary' in this post was formatted in my Reddit post on it, from about six years ago.

It should really look like this:

steven chiverton

K.������ thats what its translates to so k mean kilo for the greek word 1000 and theres six question marks so id use the number 6 times 1000 = six thousand, but thats just a wild guess but it translates to nothing but the question mark with the letter k and a dot at the front , then what comes after the letter k in the alphabet, now one for each question mark id say lnmopq sounds like a radio call sign to me, just add the k in the front or its a word with those letters just make a work out of it. but it could be a phone number just look at the button pad on the phone for every number it has a letter so look for the corresponding numbers to the letters klnmopq. on my digital phone these letters translate to the numbers 5566677 in Australia, but if you google it it comes up as an sku number for some jewlery products

Last edited:

Noah_A_S

K.������ thats what its translates to so k mean kilo for the greek word 1000 and theres six question marks so id use the number 6 times 1000 = six thousand, but thats just a wild guess but it translates to nothing but the question mark with the letter k and a dot at the front , then what comes after the letter k in the alphabet, now one for each question mark id say lnmopq sounds like a radio call sign to me, just add the k in the front or its a word with those letters just make a work out of it. but it could be a phone number just look at the button pad on the phone for every number it has a letter so look for the corresponding numbers to the letters klnmopq. on my digital phone these letters translate to the numbers 5566677 in Australia, but if you google it it comes up as an sku number for some jewlery products
I know what it means, as I have done it before. I just cannot remember a specific step. It means:

Douglas Engelbart

Spidermod

The above is the second binary, found here: