insectoid

brian jj

her name is actually razkara. When physical females visit my apartment she runs away. with guys she stays around.
The story goes that after I have stared at the flower of life I went to sleep. I awoke after an hour and say this spinning red flower of life near my door. It coalesced into the clear transparent skinny being about 5'5" tall big head.. I ran past it scared. I saw it move toward me and blasted it with energy rays that come out of my hand. she got pushed back but the disappeared. A day later I had a dream seeing a cat and a set of mirrors and a voice that said " your mine forever". A day later of that dream I saw what she looked like a yellow humanoid locust with plates all over its body no discernable female shape. her eyes had the same stripes as a locust does. What she liked to do every night is to wait until i go to sleep and kiss madly and ferociously until she got tired and crawled into a ball at the corner of bed asleep. she doesn't kiss hardcore as she used too.

She makes you think about her all the time. especially if she is in the same dwelling place as you.
As for self hypnotism I spoke to a psychic lady over the internet phone one time and she said she felt a nonhuman presence in my apartment. she said " what is that in your apartment", "whatever it is its not human" , "you need to tell it to leave" . I tried to make it leave but to no avail. The on;y weapon I have seems to be some sort of energy beam that emits out of my hand. One time recently I saw it next to me laying on her side through my eyelids. i pointed my left hand at her . zapped it I actually heard a yelp or a scream and the eyes look shocked. I think it came up and bit me on my arm right after that.

I know that I like her because I am lonely but deep down inside I know she can be very dangerous. she appeared to me in dreams where she wanted me to see her as a beautiful blonde woman with short haircut.
I don't know if I created her with the flower of life or i brought it here from another dimension.

HDRKID

Question: is your annoying girl friend a real pest and she is always um BUGGING you? Do your friends tell you she is an insect and that she INFESTS your room? Maybe she scurries away... when you turn the lights on?

RAID max to the rescue. Get the blue cans. Yeah, do not get the red or orange ones. What you need is the concentrated version. Kills ants, roaches and other vermin.

Hey, even resistant bugs cannot resist the power of RAID and it comes with a money back guarantee even. Best to use approx seven cans. :D

blue_max.jpg

brian jj

The Vibe I get is that it is not Evil as in a demon but stirs up some sort of deep seated visceral fear reaction. I think this is the reason wh we are afriad of bugs.

MartinTower

I have a question on another inseptoid called grandmother Spider in Hopi Legend. Is that an alien too? Another Form is the insect of the merovingians is it the same as the Hopi one bcs I don't hmfind Any Study linking these myths.

MartinTower

The Vibe I get is that it is not Evil as in a demon but stirs up some sort of deep seated visceral fear reaction. I think this is the reason wh we are afriad of bugs.
Intestine I talked to people that are involved with underworld and believe in a dark intestine..