Interior of space craft

HDRKID

It is quite cold inside the craft like a meat locker or freezer room. Metal feels cold, except it is not metal, but a strange substance that is not leather, glass, plastic, or metal, but metal is the closest one. Why it is so cold inside –not sure. Aliens have a high metabolism 3,000 - 7,000 calories per day they consume.

Bright light inside hurts my eyes. There are no light bulbs, but the surface is luminous for some reason. Also, there are on walls strange symbols similar to Egyptian hieroglyphics, but not the same.

Sound inside is a low rumble similar to this one. It is made by large engines.

People detect an antiseptic smell not chlorine or ammonia. It is like ozone. Maybe, it is close to the smell near a hospital x-ray. Decontamination rooms are near the entrance where people change clothes and get rid of germs.

There is no art on walls or decorations. Colors are white or light gray. Drab clothes aliens wear.

Lack of sharp edges and things look melted like wax. Think - bar of soap.

I did find some things surprising… for example, no wall outlets for power. Objects have their own power sources. It is built in. Batteries do not exist on board the space ship as we can see.

They do not have push buttons, dials, or gauges. All machines are under telepathic control and do not have knobs for off and on.

Aliens play in large rooms. They have lots of different games. All of these games stress cooperation and not competition over resources. For example, they build sand castles, instead of playing human style video games. Human video games have a fire button and you are always blowing stuff up.

The tall white aliens eat in large groups. Think of a cafeteria and the food is shakes and ice cream. They do not have teeth, but they will also drink some soup. Most have long thin arms...as well as small nose. Also, they have big eyes.

HR-TOR-Hybrid-Girl-Golden-Eyes.jpg

TimeFlipper

The sounds in the first few minutes were very relaxing and my mind was producing images of tunnels, nothing scary..It was almost as if i was going on a journey...I feel i must listen more to these sounds...thanks for putting this up for us HDRKID :)