introductions

maddox

hey paranormalis. just got my account activated so i figured it would be good to post here.

i'm... bad at describing myself in any organized manner. but, i practice meditation daily, have been attempting to astral travel for a few years now (without much success), and am keenly interested in developing my mind's abilities. my ability to channel energy through my palms is at about an intermediate level (in that i can feel it, direct it out my palms, and others can feel it at about a foot distance), but i could use some guidance as far as taking the next steps in my personal awakening.

i'm a starseed, i think from orion, but i don't really know much more about that and am hesitant to talk about it because i've been ridiculed in the past. i'm adopted and know little about my genetic "family", and i think being adopted has lent me a particular fascination with figuring out who i am. my adoptive family and i are so fundamentally different that i have no doubt our brains are wired up differently (don't get me wrong, i love them and they're my family, but i love my dog the same way, you know?). it would be cool to find some people who are wired more like me and can see past the bullshit that so much of society is keen on stuffing into their heads.

anyway, i'm also prone to rambling, so i'll try to stop here. if you are interested in talking about aliens, dimensions, meditation, astral travel, kinesis abilities, and starseed/light workers, please drop a line.

-maddox

Last edited:

bluejay_1919

Hello and welcome!! Pretty sure alot of us here are wired a bit different from others!

I'm adopted as well and enjoy reading about all the things you mentioned. I'm eager to hear more about your starseed topics. I know a little about it but not too much and it's hard to find others that know stuff too. I was recently told that I was an actual star ( this while on the subject of reincarnation and whatnot while talking to a enlightened friend)...what??? I'm still confused- hahaha

So warm welcomes here! Looking forward to your threads!

maddox

hello! thanks for the reply and welcoming vibes. i'm looking forward to discussions with you and exchanging ideas and info. is there any background type information you would recommend on any of these topics? like a 101 thread? i've just been browsing through threads at random and trying to feel around for possible truths. i figure the more i learn the more accurate my perception of the truth will be?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi, welcome to the forum. You have an interesting story, that's for sure. I'm curious to know more about your abilities. :)

You'll feel right at home here!

Have fun!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member Maddox to this great forum, your schooling will
start with the reading of posting here and asking questions about
Time Travel and ET's and much more.

Professor Opmmur