Debate Is anyone being abducted anymore?

Samstwitch

Well Hybrids do have to do with alien abduction don't they? and Stan is currently the most sought after and popular case in Alien Abduction since according to him his wife and his friends and experts it is still happening to this day.

Yes, hybrids are related to Alien Abductions for sure, but the conversation had gone onto a topic that was a sub-division from "Is anyone being abducted anymore?" Those are two related subjects that led in two different directions.

I moved some comments to a new thread here: Media - Alien Hybrids: The Stan Romanek Story | Paranormalis Please continue the discussion about Stan Romanek and/or anything related to Alien Hybrids on that thread. Thanks very much. :)

(BT, I copied your Comment #5 and reposted it on the new thread as that's what started the conversation on Hybrids, but I also left that Comment on this thread as it is related to the topic here.)

Abnormaltruth

Ok, After much digging I've gotten in contact with a good abduction researcher named James Bartley. He gets reports all the time and he says they are still going on and even on the rise! James reports the darker side of abductions with some focus on the reptilians. He really makes the mainstream researchers look like crap. His info is correct and so much of the info he gives validates things that have happend to me. YouTube
Website James Bartley Website
If you want accurate information on Reptilian abductions go read alot on his site.

HDRKID

I knew a man who was the owner of a small book store. Sadly, it is no longer with us. He was once the manager of a Walden Books back in the day and a friend of his told him that he was leaving earth to live in another universe. This was interesting in that he said that the aliens were picking people up. Yeah, before the catastrophe occurs.

Fact is, I know something about what is going on. Perhaps the aliens know more than they are letting on. Oh yes, visitations are still occurring. Here is the big twist. It is the hybrids that are pushing for humans to be taken out before the ##### scenario.

Abnormaltruth

I knew a man who was the owner of a small book store. Sadly, it is no longer with us. He was once the manager of a Walden Books back in the day and a friend of his told him that he was leaving earth to live in another universe. This was interesting in that he said that the aliens were picking people up. Yeah, before the catastrophe occurs.

Fact is, I know something about what is going on. Perhaps the aliens know more than they are letting on. Oh yes, visitations are still occurring. Here is the big twist. It is the hybrids that are pushing for humans to be taken out before the ##### scenario.

That's so interesting do tell more! Tell more about the man and the hybrids. This should have its own thread if you can tell more info.

HDRKID

Hi AT:
This is a long story, but I will try to tell it. There was an architecture student that was a friend of mine. BTW, my father is an architect among other things, but that is not what this story is on. This architecture student had a rich father and he told me about this man who was living on another world with aliens, and that the aliens eat spirullina - blue green algae. I said
"You have been smoking blue green algae"

He said, "It's true, in fact, the owner of the book store knows him and can back me up."

The owner of the book store told me the same story. Basically, there was a man in a bank that was tired of this world that is crazy on money. He wanted to go to another place better than this one. Then some aliens show up. They offer to take him to their planet. He told me that the guy was legit and that the aliens were picking people up. OK so this is because they know of a catastrophe that is coming.

According to the guy in the book store the guy is now living on an alien world, has an alien wife, and a hybrid son.

Mostly, he describes the planet like living in Chinatown in that there is another language, culture, and architecture. Houses are hexagonal in shape and they do not have roads like us. He did tell me that there is no war or crime.

Religion he said was the same. Aliens are Christians, and they are not that different from us. In fact, he was surprised at how similar they are. I asked if I could also go. The man in the book store told me that he did not think so. Aliens have tightened up immigration because humans have started acting up. Basically, you need a sponsor.

BlastTyrant

AP
Man says encounter with aliens turned his life upside down
In 1973, Calvin Parker Jr. was fishing with a friend when he says three creatures with claws took them onto their spacecraft. They later reported the incident to the police -- and no one has ever been able to explain it.
Terrifying encounter he claims happened on board the vessel
I read the comments at the end of the story, and if anyone ever has questions on Why people don't come forward, read the comments and you'll have your answer.

TnWatchdog

AP
Man says encounter with aliens turned his life upside down
In 1973, Calvin Parker Jr. was fishing with a friend when he says three creatures with claws took them onto their spacecraft. They later reported the incident to the police -- and no one has ever been able to explain it.
Terrifying encounter he claims happened on board the vessel
I read the comments at the end of the story, and if anyone ever has questions on Why people don't come forward, read the comments and you'll have your answer.
You are right...that is the problem with society, most people are ignorant and they are getting worse. Someday they will see what is real and it will be impossible for their silly, little, and closed minds to handle. We will have a bunch of crazies on our hands roaming around about as bad as walking dead!

It sounds to me like the creatures with claws were not the builders of the spaceship but rather a kind of robot and that the ship is mostly automated. I dont think a creature with claws can really build anything since they do not have flexible digits like we do.