Is John actually here?

shakes

I was surfing, and came across this website: poetry.com

John Titor

There are about 53 original poems that have been posted over the last three (3) months under the name "John Titor". This means that the poems started in July. Larry Haber said that John would be making himself known in July or November. I also remember from John's original posts that he liked poetry. He had mentioned a poem "A Soldiers Winter" in his original posts (2001).

I must admit that I am a Titor Fan --- searching and very skeptical. If John does appear, it seems that Pamela will be the only one who will be able to validate any initial claims.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I was surfing, and came across this website: poetry.com

John Titor

There are about 53 original poems that have been posted over the last three (3) months under the name "John Titor". This means that the poems started in July. Larry Haber said that John would be making himself known in July or November. I also remember from John's original posts that he liked poetry. He had mentioned a poem "A Soldiers Winter" in his original posts (2001).

I must admit that I am a Titor Fan --- searching and very skeptical. If John does appear, it seems that Pamela will be the only one who will be able to validate any initial claims.

Titor did not write A Soldier's Winter, but liked it. There are many people posting writings and websites under the name "John Titor", but I am skeptical that any are actually him.