Is Masked Kamala a Lizard?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I made screen shots of 2 different state of the union videos and zoomed in. Why the heck is Kamala wearing a mask?
The jokes will be epic..... but seriously, why did they install a fake Kamala in the SOTU?

1675942962277.png1675942972387.png

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I just thought Kamala was old due to her wrinkly neck skin. But I could see how some might think that is evidence of a mask.

OakFieldAlienz444

Even if Biden and Kamala and other politicians do have fake versions of themselves who wear masks it doesn't mean
they're fake people. Personally I think that just like other world leaders America's presidents and vice presidents have
doubles because they don't always have the time to be on ten tv shows at once or go everywhere all at once
so they have some double wear a realistic mask. Most likely explanation.
Either that or natural wrinkles from old age but I actually don't think that's it.

MODAT7

I can't stand politicians bloviating with their mindless propaganda, but proving the VP is a gilled fish hybrid illegal alien did get me to download the SOTU and skim through it on mute. It would definitely explain a lot of things, but my conclusion is that she's 58 years old. This also brings up a fatal flaw in the US Constitution: it doesn't say the leadership must be human.

Here are some higher res screen shots and a few other pics... (Click image to enlarge.) Source is from pbs.org, search "biden state of the union" to find it.

Side profile:
Video_President_Joe_Bidens_2023_State_of_the_Union_Address_Harris-01.jpg

Front profile:
Video_President_Joe_Bidens_2023_State_of_the_Union_Address_Harris-02.jpg

Front profile wrinkly as she pulls her chin back:
Video_President_Joe_Bidens_2023_State_of_the_Union_Address_Harris-03.jpg

Front profile smooth, note the locke of hair right side:
Video_President_Joe_Bidens_2023_State_of_the_Union_Address_Harris-05.jpg

Another smooth neck shot, skin stretched a little:
Video_President_Joe_Bidens_2023_State_of_the_Union_Address_Harris-12.jpg

Like above again:
Video_President_Joe_Bidens_2023_State_of_the_Union_Address_Harris-15.jpg

Note hair in front of neck giving depth illusions:
Video_President_Joe_Bidens_2023_State_of_the_Union_Address_Harris-19.jpg

Note hair in front of neck giving depth illusions:
Video_President_Joe_Bidens_2023_State_of_the_Union_Address_Harris-20.jpg

Here's a 2022 SOTU pic that shows similar issues. I couldn't find the full vid off PBS, so this is the only pic I'll post:
Video_03-02-22_OHalleranElectionsCoalitionWatchArizon_Harris.jpg

Nancy Pelosi is a lot older and has a better neck. Kamala needs to get her plastic surgeon:
Video_President_Joe_Bidens_2023_State_of_the_Union_Address_Pelosi-01.jpg

Here's a pre-VPOTUS portrait from Kamala's wikipedia page, she's had neck issues for awhile, but not overly obvious from this pic:
400px-Kamala_Harris_Official_Attorney_General_Photo_PreVPOTUS.jpg

The other wiki portrait is 4megs and this is already too long.

This concludes the excessively long slideshow.