Is Pam Moore On Paranormalis Now?

Ren

I don't recommend any of you join GLP. All the bad things people have been saying here are true about it.
I know that Pam said that there was no secret song, she was not told about a secret song and that she believes she has been deceived by John. I'm not sure if she is saying she thinks it is all a hoax.

titorite

I know that Pam said that there was no secret song, she was not told about a secret song and that she believes she has been deceived by John. I'm not sure if she is saying she thinks it is all a hoax.

Dude don't be like that. You have no right. You don't know... In fact, I'd say it's people like you that help contribute to all the distress. FFS if your gonna be a pretender you can at least familiarize yourself the story and with her words.
If it wasn't for that damn song I would bet she could of had a much easy last ten years.

this is why you rub me the wrong way ren, why? are you using this as a tool? to somehow get her to speak to you? are you a dis info agent obviously with only bad intentions, trying to reel her in? or are you just some messed up perv?

who woulda thought the punk kid, who talk ish to pam 10 years ago, would be so protective 10 years later

seriously i have to, this just pisses me off, no one deserves this kind of lunacy

and pam consider it a token of good for the bad i have done, yet even if i wasnt so mean to you for the wrong reasons, i would still stick up for you, cause i dont like these creepy things at all!!!