Is Pam Moore On Paranormalis Now?

Ren

The Java engine that I installed to get into chat compromised my firewall. It isn't Paranormalis' fault.
"PamelaM was last seen: 52 minutes ago"
My calculations are correct.
There are 17 pages of material on the GPL forum "I Am John Titor, Ask Me a Question"
Please read the material and criticize it accordingly.
I am no longer on that website. Nor am I on ATS or CoastGab.
I am on Digg as ren1999.
Oliver Williams is currently updating the site. I'm pleased.
Maybe we can get him on here at Paranormalis.

Himalayan Hermit

Ren,
Regardless of what anyone thinks, I do believe there is something to you. You may not be John Titor, but my left eye still blinks on it.
But trying to establish y'erself as JT and then admitting you're a hoax certainly is not going to help the topic.
Keep posting constructive things and hopefully Pam will reply here, though she may not engage if she thinks there is no truth here..

Liberty

Ren,
Regardless of what anyone thinks, I do believe there is something to you. You may not be John Titor, but my left eye still blinks on it.
But trying to establish y'erself as JT and then admitting you're a hoax certainly is not going to help the topic.
Keep posting constructive things and hopefully Pam will reply here, though she may not engage if she thinks there is no truth here..

This statement I agree! I say again she will not post UNLESS! BUT! GLP caught my eye!
Are we at the "Y" intersection of time? Marry person X or person Y! X is alive today while Y is dead today!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
HH, thanks for posting the link. I'm going to take a look at it later on. I made it through the first page, I gotta say it sounds a lot like what we've been reading here on Paranormalis, obviously.

Do you guys know anything about Pamela that we may not know yet?

titorite

I would be leary of GLP yall.... The site loads spyware onto your systems.... That is one reason why the censor the word spyware on their website... They don't even want people talking about it.

Jason Lucas AKA trinity also thinks it is acceptable to do deep hard drive scans if you choose to register to his glp.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree on what you say regarding GLP, I hardly visit that place anymore. Disinformation and opinion control is their specialty over there. If you seek intelligent out of the box discussion, don't go there.

It's a good thing Titor didn't find GLP before TTI! ;)