Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

Kazper

GRADUATE
I totally apologize to everyone for starting this thread, but my intention was to find out who was real and who was fake , so that I wouldn't take someone so serious, because my nature lets me believe everyone, so the debunking was what I thought went on because for the serious people anyone can come on as a faker and mislead people like me who is loving and takes everyone for being honest. So its my fault for believing in everyone. I apologize to the mods also. If I could removed this I would but its no longer my topic.

Freak Show

So you're going to lock the post just because i have a different opinion than you and because we have different beliefs? And that's right on what level? This is a message board based facts and opinions, but you're going to lock it don't cause someone disagrees with you, and because you're the Moderator you think that's ok?

The moderator said they would lock the thread if anyone tries to debunk time travel. Debunking is against the forum rules. I would suggest @Freak Show, that you don't stir the pot. It won't end well for you. I'm sure you'd like to stay active on the forums, so let's tone down the hostility a few notches.

i'm not debunking anything, i gave my opinion of which i know to be the truth told to me by Angels. I'm a spirit medium, so i believe them over any living person. But don't worry, i'm not going to disrupt your chat on this subject anylonger

Pix3l_P0w3r

I totally apologize to everyone for starting this thread, but my intention was to find out who was real and who was fake , so that I wouldn't take someone so serious, because my nature lets me believe everyone, so the debunking was what I thought went on because for the serious people anyone can come on as a faker and mislead people like me who is loving and takes everyone for being honest. So its my fault for believing in everyone. I apologize to the mods also. If I could removed this I would but its no longer my topic.
You can't find out who is real and who is fake. There is no black and white answer. Too much misinformation. The truth is hidden within. You have to look hard and scrutinize. Even then, it's not proof until it's known publically and proven to us by people in this time. Someone would have to take you to a time machine, show you someone time travelling, then you yourself would time travel. Then you've been shown proof. Someone's word has very little value in today's society. Now all that matters, is taking action.

Pix3l_P0w3r

Your protected by the language, Only 2 know.

I don't feel protection is required, or necessary. Thank you nonetheless. I won't look the gift horse in the mouth.

giphy.gif

Pix3l_P0w3r

i'm not debunking anything, i gave my opinion of which i know to be the truth told to me by Angels. I'm a spirit medium, so i believe them over any living person. But don't worry, i'm not going to disrupt your chat on this subject anylonger

Everything is connected in one way or another. These angels you speak of are a spiritual/religious belief, yet it could cross over into the scientific facts. IE: your angels could very well be what some call aliens. The bible never said angels were spirits or ghosts, they were flesh and blood, actual entities.