Is This A Ufo? (sighting)

Is this a UFO?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

My brother was an avid smoker back then. He enjoys leaving the house around 3am-5am to buy cigarettes & softdrinks from our subdivision's local shop or 'tindahan'.

It was Summer just the previous year before (2010). I was already awake by that time when he got home and he was looking tired, anxious and excited at the same time. 0_0

here is what he said in our native language: +_+

"Uy! Uy! [Voice lowered] Nakakita ako ng UFO" ~ "Hey, hey. I saw a UFO" he mentioned.

"Maniwala ako. Guni guni mo lang yan" ~ "Yeah, right. As if I'd believe that. It's just your imagination" I commented back.

This is the description:
I recall that he mentioned that there were 2 of them. They were both color orange and they were moving very fast (as in like 'teleporting' already from one place to another in just milliseconds.) and then poof! They're gone. -_-

Well, to be honest. I guess it's not just his 'imaginations' because he suddenly got into writing articles about it, researching about it (A LOT), watching a lot of videos like that in Youtube, etc. etc.

I've never seen any UFO before but I do believe that they exist and the government and other high and reputable private companies are just hiding them away from the public.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hmm seriously, I don't know if it's an UFO or anything else. If something in the sky started moving very fast like it's teleporting, I'd think about a UFO right away. Planes always move in almost straight lines. So do many other air transports.

I can't think of any kind of aircraft having some flashing light that could look like it's teleporting from one spot to another in the night sky.

Can you give us more details? :)

Superman

.22 is a Filipino. Kabayan. lol

Anyways back to the topic, A bright light moving fast in the sky? Maybe it's a real UFO or maybe it's a secret aircraft the US government create from alien technology (Area 51). I just don't know any light or anything that can move so fast in the sky.

.22 is a Filipino. Kabayan. lol
Anyways back to the topic, A bright light moving fast in the sky? Maybe it's a real UFO or maybe it's a secret aircraft the US government create from alien technology (Area 51). I just don't know any light or anything that can move so fast in the sky.

Hmm seriously, I don't know if it's an UFO or anything else. If something in the sky started moving very fast like it's teleporting, I'd think about a UFO right away. Planes always move in almost straight lines. So do many other air transports.

I can't think of any kind of aircraft having some flashing light that could look like it's teleporting from one spot to another in the night sky.

Can you give us more details?

^_^ Yeah, it was really bright. I haven't heard of Area 51 before. :) I'll check that out later. Maybe Superman can also do the same :D lols, just kidding. :) Oh by the way, I totally forgot to add this >.< - they were trying their best to 'bum' with each other and they kept doing that in a repetitive manner! 0.0

Superman

^_^ Yeah, it was really bright. I haven't heard of Area 51 before. :) I'll check that out later. Maybe Superman can also do the same :D lols, just kidding. :) Oh by the way, I totally forgot to add this >.< - they were trying their best to 'bum' with each other and they kept doing that in a repetitive manner! 0.0

I could fly around and teleport but I'm tired for now. lol. They wanted to bump with each other? Maybe they're kid aliens sneaking from mom and dad to trash each other? Maybe these aliens are experimenting on something or It's a sport to them? So many questions, search for Area 51 on YouTube and such. Many answers there but don't expect a complete answer. lol

CarpeNemo

Could have been lightning ball phenomenon kinda like St. Elmo's Fire or just plain lightning balls.

I've seen one lightning ball myself, and it would move around quickly or disappear and reappear somewhere else. Was there a storm before or after that incident?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ball lighting or maybe a mil. fighter jet going to after burnners they sometimes throw out a fire ball of fuel and it would appear to be orange/yellowish and moveing fast as hell. back in the day I was in the airforce and we use to set at the end of the runway getting drunk and watch the planes take off they would spit them out some times looks cool at night.