Is This Guy the 3rd Antichrist?

StarLord

Pyro,

Obviously you haven't had to deal with the lady in the overdue book dept. at your local library for a while have you? They never forgive you, you have commited a Sin of such proportion that it defies words, you have to pay for it in more ways than you can count.

Come to think of it, I'd bet some of them work for Credit Card Companies Too.

StarLord

Heggy,

The DMV was created hundreds of years ago by Dante. It was one of the Seven levels of Hell. I can not say for sure if a Anti Christ resides there.

Mudpuppy

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Nov 29 2004, 12:29 PM
I think it would have been THIS timeline though, because the way he saw these visions was through the aid of another being. I don't recall the source, but when I read it, it sounded more like an ET or another TTer than just some \"spirit\".
Heggy:
It was a series of three books written by Dolores Cannon. She was a hypnotherapist and accidently regressed a person back to the time of Nostradamus. The person who was being regressed was actually able to take to Nostradamus and ask questions. From his side, it looked like "spirits" coming through a mirror. He described "Armageddon" as the disciple John saw it and explained about timelines. The things he saw and conveyed he said were not set it stone "yet" but that as timelines get closer and closer to the actual event, the ability to change them decreases. He was hoping that by warning us early and Cannon producing the books, that in itself might help to effect a change. When he was told about some of the prophecy books about him currently on the market he said that most had been interpreted wrong and explained a lot of what he meant.

Delores went on the write many other books. One of these was "Keepers of the Garden" and is an interesting read about aliens and how they interact with humans and what their objectives are. I found them all to be entertaining. I don't believe she is currently writing anymore. She is located down in Arkansas.

:)

ZeoEmeraude

Originally posted by StarLord@Nov 30 2004, 11:30 AM
Heggy,

The DMV was created hundreds of years ago by Dante. It was one of the Seven levels of Hell. I can not say for sure if a Anti Christ resides there.

LOL. Ya just might be right there. The DMV was in fact created to become the one thing that inspires road rage. But let's not forget the local sheriff in Smalltown U.S.A. If you are passin thru on your way to somewhere else, you are virtually imprisioned for a busted tail-light, while he munches donuts and tries to make the gravy stains blend into the rest of his uniform, which I might add is a pair of overalls.

StarLord

And on the otherhand, if you are polite and use the term "Sir" / "Mam" when adressing that local sherrif, he or she may just bend over backwards to help you if not save your hat, bucket and bicycle. Respect and kindness can pave a very long road IMHO. At least, that has been my experience.

PyRo99

Yes, being overly kind, and mature will get you a lot further. But women have it easier with a younger cop, all they have to do is flirt.....

CaryP

Originally posted by PyRo99@Nov 30 2004, 05:53 PM
Yes, being overly kind, and mature will get you a lot further. But women have it easier with a younger cop, all they have to do is flirt.....

And what's wrong with that? Women should get a "pass" if they can ably demostrate their feminine wiles. I'm all for it.

Cary

The_Ruffneck

Originally posted by PyRo99@Dec 1 2004, 06:53 AM

The cops love it , you know dat!