Is this the beginning of what lead to Nuclear War between Russia and USA in John Titor's World?

Samstwitch

This week there is a G20 Summit Meeting in St. Petersburg, Russia. Vladimir Putin, Obama, and other world leaders will be there. Here are excerpts from an article in The Moscow Times. Putin knows that Syrian Rebels (Al Qaeda) were responsible for the use of chemical weapons, NOT Assad. Russia/Putin supports Assad in the war against the Rebels. If/when the U.S. strikes Syria, it will eventually pull Russia into the conflict. I'm not alone in my thinking. I've heard several other people of stature say the same thing during interviews on Fox News.

This may indeed be the spark that ignites a Nuclear War on our Worldline just as it happened on John Titor's Wordline. Time will tell. In the meantime, I'm prepping for a Nuclear War.

Syria Expected to Hijack G20 Agenda

EXCERPT

Differences between Russia and Western countries on Syria have erupted after an alleged chemical attack in the Damascus suburb of Eastern Ghouta on Aug. 21 that left hundreds of civilians dead. The U.S. and Europe have said the attack was carried out by the Syrian government, but Russia insists that it was done by Syrian rebels to lure the West into war and derail peace talks.

Calls for military intervention intensified in Europe and the U.S. in the immediate aftermath of the attack, but NATO members, some of whom first said they would support the military action regardless of the UN Security Council decision, said later there was not enough evidence to prove that Syria’s President Bashar Assad was behind the attack.

Putin called on the U.S. to use the G20 to discuss the Syria crisis instead of launching a military strike.

“Of course, the G20 is not a formal legal authority. It’s not a substitute for the UN Security Council, it can’t take decisions on the use of force. But it’s a good platform to discuss the problem. Why not take advantage of this?” he said in his first public comment Sunday on a possible military strike on Syria.

Russian politicians seem convinced that Obama will take Putin’s advice and use the G20 to prove that a strike on Syria is necessary.

Head of the State Duma’s Foreign Affairs Committee Alexei Pushkov said Sunday that Obama will use the G20 to justify a military attack.

“Despite the official agenda, the summit will mostly be about Syria,” he wrote on Twitter.

Pushkov’s first deputy Vyacheslav Nikonov agreed with that sentiment, saying by phone that Obama would likely use any chance to justify the U.S. position, and the G20 would be no exception.

As for Putin, who found himself as an outsider at the G8 Summit in Northern Ireland over the Syria issue after Russia vetoed a series of UN resolutions, the G20 may prove to offer a more receptive audience.

According to Fyodor Lukyanov, editor-in-chief of Russia in Global Affairs magazine, “Putin’s decision to discuss Syria is rather obvious. He will likely appeal to the uncertainty surrounding the decision, since most EU countries have refused to support the attack. So he will raise the question of why the attack is so necessary.”

It seems that the question may be considered quite seriously by some G20 member states that hesitated to support an immediate U.S. attack on Syria.

Read more: Syria Expected to Hijack G20 Agenda | News | The Moscow Times

Samstwitch

From about 3 minutes into the video Alex begins to talk about what's happening in Russia, and how the U.S. attacking Syria will lead to a Nuclear World War.

Samstwitch

Unintended Consequences From Potential Syrian Attack Continue To Grow
EXCERPT: Rep. George Holding (R-N.C.) quizzed General Martin Dempsey, chairman of Obama’s Joint Chiefs of Staff, about the dangers of such an action: “We can certainly say that Russia would have options to strike us in that theater in retaliation for us striking their ally.… [What would the United States do] if Russia decided to strike at us…?” Dempsey demurred, saying only that “it wouldn’t be helpful in this setting to speculate about that.” But a retaliatory action of some sort by Russia is one possible consequence of a U.S. attack on Syria.

Samstwitch

Tonight I watched an interview with President Assad of Syria held with former Congressman Dennis Kucinich and a Fox News reporter. The President was very eloquent, and I was familiar with many things that he said from the research that I've done. I thought it was an excellent interview which showed Americans what is really going on in Syria.

Afterwards, Fox News had an analysis Panel to give their opinions on what Assad said. I couldn't believe it...members of the Panel called him a LIAR! They said everything that Assad said was a lie. They twisted his words so much that it SICKENED me!

I thought to myself...this reaction to President Assad shows how corrupt the Media and the U.S. Government are. The U.S. Government and Mainstream Media did the same thing to Russian President Vladimir Putin's letter to Americans (Post #6) that was published in the NY Times.

As I've said before, I believe the U.S. Government will provoke a Nuclear Strike from Russia. If and when it happens, it will be karma. America used to be such a great country. It has been destroyed by evil people within the government in a quest for a NWO takeover. The U.S. has become 1984. It is totally corrupt. I can easily see how Russia will become known as an ally to the American people in the future.

Now, in a news article today, we have McCain spouting off at President Putin. What McCain accuses Putin of doing, rigging elections, imprisoning and murdering opponents, fostering corruption, is actually what the U.S. is GUILTY of doing. It's a typical trait of psychopaths/sociopaths to accuse innocent people of doing what they have done.

EXCERPT: US Senator John McCain penned a blistering column for Russian media, telling the Russian people that their President Vladimir Putin is a dissent-quashing tyrant who "doesn't believe in you." The senior US lawmaker, the 2008 Republican presidential nominee, accosted Putin and his associates for rigging elections, imprisoning and murdering opponents, fostering corruption and "destroying" Russia's reputation on the world stage.

Last edited: