Is this the beginning of what lead to Nuclear War between Russia and USA in John Titor's World?

TimeTravel_00

Of course John was right, that's what I've been trying to explain to everyone here for 6 months now. John is real, his car is real, the machine is real.

Samstwitch

Obama Cancels Putin Meeting as Snowden Adds to Strains

WASHINGTON — President Obama has canceled a planned summit meeting with the Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin, officials said Wednesday, a response to frustration at the Russian government for refusing to send Edward J. Snowden, the fugitive intelligence analyst, to the United States to face charges of leaking national security secrets.

The move is also a reflection of growing tensions between the two countries on a series of other issues, including Mr. Putin’s continuing support of President Bashar al-Assad of Syria.

In a statement, the White House said the president had decided to postpone the summit meeting between the two leaders after concluding that there had not been enough progress made on the “bilateral agenda” to make a meeting worthwhile.

“Given our lack of progress on issues such as missile defense and arms control, trade and commercial relations, global security issues, and human rights and civil society in the last twelve months, we have informed the Russian government that we believe it would be more constructive to postpone the summit until we have more results from our shared agenda,” Jay Carney, the White House press secretary, said in a statement. Mr. Carney said Russia’s “disappointing decision” to grant temporary asylum to Mr. Snowden was “also a factor” in Mr. Obama’s decision.

The Kremlin expressed disappointment, especially with the president’s linking of the decision to the case of Mr. Snowden. A senior aide to Mr. Putin, Yuri V. Ushakov, said that Mr. Obama was still welcome to visit, but blamed the United States for not wanting to build a stronger partnership to manage bilateral and international issues.

“This very problem underlines the fact that the United States is still not ready to build relations on an equal basis,” Mr. Ushakov told reporters at the Kremlin, according to the Interfax news agency. (Continued)

CLICK ME to read Full Article

Samstwitch

Here is a News Video about Putin signing a Bill that Banned adoptions to Americans (Dec. 2012). Putin implemented the Ban, because many Russian children have been abused, some even died, after they were brought to the U.S. Putin also said the Bill was not directed at people or children, but it's "aimed against the American System due to a lack of proper legal action from American Authorities to these cases, including the lack of heavy jail sentences"...and that Russian officials are not even able to monitor Russian children after they are brought to the U.S.

This is yet another discord between Putin and the United States. Think about it...Putin has stopped American adoptions of Russian children. He is presently building Nuclear Fallout Shelters for the Russian people. And in light of the revelations about the NSA spying on Americans and foreign nations, Putin is making the staff of the Russian government revert back to using typewriters as opposed to Computers. Can you blame him?

I think Putin is a very smart President looking out for his people. (Although I don't say he's perfect, but he's a whole lot better than our U.S. Presidents!) I also think Putin foresees a possible Nuclear War between Russia and the U.S. in the future. I don't think he wants one, but I think he knows it is a very likely scenario. He doesn't like the U.S. President or government, but he tries to get along. However, he will not be bullied and ordered around by Obama, i.e., Edward Snowden.

In years past, the Russian government was way ahead of the U.S. regarding the paranormal and in other areas. And I really believe Putin knows all about John Titor's story about Russia winning a Nuclear War against the U.S. That may be exactly why Putin is building those Bomb Shelters.

Samstwitch

This could be what pulls Russia into a Nuclear War against the U.S. Our government is pulling another WMD false alarm against Syria, just as they lied to us about invading Iraq. Lies, lies, and more lies! It's all a ploy to control Syria as part of a NWO. If U.S. attacks Syria, Syria will attack Israel. Russia will defend Syria. U.S. will defend Israel. The Muslim nations will also defend Syria. IMO, John Titor was correct. A Nuclear War is coming to the U.S. and perhaps it happen on the same time schedule as it did on John's Worldline...March-April 2015!

Related Articles:

Syria vows to defend itself as West edges to action

Syria: We’ll Strike Israel If US Attacks | Paranormalis

HDRKID

What can we say on russia. They are vowing to stand by syria. Folks, this can get ugly and then some more. Maybe china can ask both parties to please pull back before this turns into a war. I do know that oil shortages are coming. Right now iran is talking about closing the straits of hormuz. World is in woe. Pakistan is turning against america. Expect things to get worse.

q8fqc.gif

Samstwitch

What can we say on russia. They are vowing to stand by syria...Expect things to get worse.

Exactly! That's what I'm talking about. I think events that happened on John's Worldline regarding a Nuclear War may very well happen on our Worldline.

Samstwitch

Russia's President, Vladimir Putin has this to say about the U.S. attacking Syria (I believe Putin anytime over Obama):

US Chemical Weapons Claims “Utter Nonsense"

Russian President Vladimir Putin has declared ‘utter nonsense’ the idea that the Syrian government has used chemical weapons on its own people and called on the US to present its supposed evidence to the UN Security Council.

Putin has further called the Western tactic a ‘provocation.’

Washington has been basing its proposed strategy of an attack on Syria on the premise that President Bashar Assad’s government forces have used chemical agents, while Russia finds the accusations unacceptable and the idea of performing a military strike on the country even more so. Especially as it would constitute a violation of international law, if carried out without the approval of the UN Security Council.

Further to this, Putin told Obama that he should consider what the potential fallout from a military strike would be and to take into consideration the suffering of innocent civilians.

The Russian president has expressed certainty that the strategy for a military intervention in Syria is a contingency measure from outside and a direct response to the Syrian government’s recent combat successes, coupled with the rebels’ retreat from long-held positions.

“Syrian government forces are advancing, while the so-called rebels are in a tight situation, as they are not nearly as equipped as the government,” Putin told ITAR-TASS. He then laid it out in plain language:

“What those who sponsor the so-called rebels need to achieve is simple – they need to help them in their fight… and if this happens, it would be a tragic development,” Putin said.

Russia believes that any attack would, firstly, increase the already existing tensions in the country, and derail any effort at ending the war.

"Any unilateral use of force without the authorisation of the U.N. Security Council, no matter how 'limited' it is, will be a clear violation of international law, will undermine prospects for a political and diplomatic resolution of the conflict in Syria and will lead to a new round of confrontation and new casualties," said the Russian Foreign Ministry’s spokesman, Aleksandr Lukashevich, adding that the threats issued by Washington “in the absence of any proof” of chemical weapons use.

On Friday, Washington said a plan for a limited military response was in the works to punish Assad for a “brutal and flagrant” chemical attack that allegedly killed more than 1400 people in the capital Damascus 10 days ago.

The Syrian government has been denying all allegations, calling the accusation preposterous and pointing its own accusations against rebel forces, especially Al-Qaeda-linked extremists who have wreaked havoc on the country in the two years since the start of the civil war.

Samstwitch

Here's more on what Putin said about a U.S. strike on Syria. Obama thinks he is a dictator.

Putin demands US prove Syria chemical arms use

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday dismissed as "nonsense" claims that the Syrian regime has used chemical weapons and demanded that the United States provide proof.

Speaking after the United States released an intelligence report, Putin rejected US intercepts of Syrian communications as evidence, saying that they cannot be used to take "fundamental decisions" like using military force on Syria.

"Common sense speaks for itself," he told journalists in Vladivostok when asked about claims that the Syrian army used chemical weapons last week.

"Syrian government troops are on the offensive and have surrounded the opposition in several regions. In these conditions, to give a trump card to those who are calling for a military intervention is utter nonsense."

Putin said he is sure that the attack is "nothing but a provocation" by those who want to drag other countries into the Syrian conflict and demanded to be proved otherwise.

"Regarding the position of our American colleagues, friends, who affirm that government troops used weapons of mass destruction, in this case chemical weapons, and say that they have proof, well, let them show it to the United Nations inspectors and the Security Council," he said.

Saying that such evidence is classified "does not stand up to criticism," Putin said. "It's outward disrespect toward partners and world actors. If there is evidence, it must be presented. If they don't show it, that means there is none."

"Talk that these are once again some kind of intercepts of some kind of communications that don't prove anything cannot be used as a basis for such fundamental decisions like using force against a sovereign state," he said. (Continued)

CLICK ME to read Full Article