Media Is this why John Titor survived a Nuclear War in Florida?

Samstwitch

This might explain why John Titor was in Florida during the nuclear war. It is an economic collapse survive map.

This is defnitely something to think about regarding how John Titor survived a Nuclear War and collapse of the U.S. Government on his Timeline. He lived in Florida. Further research is warranted on this subject.

Originally posted by HDRKID on another thread. Thanks for posting.

Liberty

In 2036, I live in central Florida with my family and I'm currently stationed at an Army base in Tampa. A world war in 2015 killed nearly three billion people. The people that survived grew closer together. Life is centered on the family and then the community. I cannot imagine living even a few hundred miles away from my parents. - John Titor

Ren

"I cannot imagine living even a few hundred miles away from my parents." - John Titor
John Titor got his mother out of Florida. Does anybody have the source of that?

TimeTravel_00

This might explain why John Titor was in Florida during the nuclear war. It is an economic collapse survive map.

This is defnitely something to think about regarding how John Titor survived a Nuclear War and collapse of the U.S. Government on his Timeline. He lived in Florida. Further research is warranted on this subject.

Sam, this is why I moved to Florida...... I came down here from Virginia. What did you dream about in those visions you saw?

BlastTyrant

Sam, this is why I moved to Florida...... I came down here from Virginia. What did you dream about in those visions you saw?
I don't completely agree with the video, Florida is very highly populated Specially during winter months when people go down there to get away from the cold, it would be a much larger fight for survival down there than say Kansas or Arizona/Colorado. Cold will kill so i do agree with staying in the warmest areas possible but i do not agree that the best place to be is florida.

BlastTyrant

It is i agree but it will be a struggle to hold the area to harvest, it will take a good while before people cooperate and share, it will be a free for all till then, you grow crops, Mr.Lazy over there can't so he is going to get his other lazy buddys to help him take that land, your best bet is Solitude till things settle down, Midwest, Woods near fresh water. Learn to can Goods and Hunt and field dress to last you through winter.

TimeTravel_00

Perhaps John Titor survived WW3 by facing and defeating his adversaries with valor, and distinguishment in no short part due to an exemplary physique and clear thinking. Perhaps John Titor is a modern super soldier, not so dissimilar from the role portrayed by Michael Biehn as Kyle Reese the time traveler in the 1984 action thriller "The Terminator".