It finally happen

Scarecrow

For the Cell Phone: This is another issue all by itself! It does produce strong radiation along with clotting our blood cells, what they call, "Sticky Blood".
This happens when the blood cells are being bombarded by radiation, they try to protect themselves. It's already been proven! No one knows how much damage
is happening using your phones and now we have a new threat called the "5G" ! Folks there are a lot of pendants and stones and whatever material people use to create a EMF protector to block out cell tower radiation and electrical lines.Radiations is slowly cooking your brain. There are some items out there that will keep your blood cells apart and free to move, I'm being bombarded, because of the interference these cell towers can make, massive amount of radiation. Again, I purchase from Don Paris, who was a decade ahead of so many companies that sprung up, selling all kinds of junk devices to deal with dirty electricity. Don used a DarkField Microscope and he took a ladies drop of blood sample the "before" and placed it aside, then Don asked her, to call someone on her iPhone and talk for about 15 minutes. Don took another blood sample placed it on the DFM, showing coagulation (Sticky Blood) they looked like islands. He shows the "Before and After" results, it was impressive. You can find this here...https://www.chiorganizer.com/blood-test .

I am not suggesting for anyone to do what I do, so don't get all "monkey on a cup cake" syndrome on me :). I purchased his CHIO2 pendant, its a bit large it's own his homepage above but it did amazing things. I know his $5000 machine works, so, I don't doubt for one minute that of any of his products capabilities don't work, they do work! This CHIO2 has both silver design and gold design and cost me $500.00. From time to time it may need to be charged up, plug it into the computer and the computer will charge the unit. It has built in a frequency generator, using frequencies to shield a person aura and physical body and all there components. He has a smaller one that has a hologram that can be changed and it too emanates several natural health building frequencies. This link is for those, who are curious why I see the value in this device. Cheaper then my Nuclear Receptor! With what I spent this past month, I could have purchased ten of these units. https://www.chiorganizer.com/blood-test

Keep in mind we are a biological flesh and bone but we are an electrical body caused by the salt and water in our systems. We are in a new and untested era in history since I was 21 years old. Now I turned 61 this year and health is my most important investment. All you guys are great, and you too TimeFlipper. We're cool, even if we don't see eye to eye on the spiritual manifestation or time traveling

CHIO 2 | EMF Protection Pendants | Chi-O Chi Organizer Note: this is just for entertainment purposes, curious and a wonderment if these devices do what the buiider claims it can do.

ScareCrow

Last edited:

Iamnoone

"can we use an *(model of phone) to kill him ?" this is a citation I read somewhere somewhen , I don t remember when or where :) wiki***## probably, or maybe just my imagination