It is time

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
It is time

HI everyone ,
My Name is Dr Z , im sure alot of you know me from my apperance on the rob and big show and my google video , i was invited here and i see the lack of new thread on a regular basis , this forum look cool and seem to have a lot of potential ,
my new thread today is
It is time
meaning , its time we build something , a real time travel machine using the input of everyone who wants to share there knowledge , i have the firm intention to rebuild my brossard experiment but with a twist , the last time i was lacking serious knowledge i build it base on the Philadelphia experiment , but after reading and guessing what really happen im ready to give it a try again but i learn from al bielek , he claim that the experiement didnt had any time control , this is were you guys imagination come in , i too dont have enough mind power to come up with a time control apparatus is base on your collective knowledge let me know your idea if you wish to share
cheers to you all
sincerly
Dr z

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: It is time

Hi Z, good to see you once more on the board.

I've seen your experiement schematics a few times on your former site, and I think you tested the HDR without success (as far as I know). Sounds like you are still looking for answers regarding time travel. You're at the right place.

Are you going to build your next time machine using a car again ?
If I remember, your last experiment had a design pretty similar to the DeLorean in BTTF, with those wires all around the car's body. I think it could be possible to use again this patern, using the car's body as a "buble" between you and the outside.

By the way, are you using some kind of HDR machine in this experiment, or did you build your own brand new device ?

I'm asking more questions than I can give answers, for now. I'm by no mean an expert in time travel or in experiments of that kind, but I'm always interested to discuss about all this!

Num7

DoctorZ

yes im going to use a car again as it is a simple form of transportation that i can fix if anything happen , as for the hdr i dont know if im going to use something similar in my device but yes im still going to repeat the experiment in a similar way with the electro magnetic field around it
cheers im going to wokr on my new website this week because im on vacation and i plan to do it for a long while the original website was closed by god know who but i will reopen another one pretty soon
cheers to you all and have a happy new year
sincerly
Dr z

Num7

Administrator
Staff

What kind of trip do you think you'll do ? Go in the future and come back ? Do you have any specific objectives already defined ?

DoctorZ

i dont know its everyone guess , i keep my finger cross for future