It's been awhile, but this is pretty weird.

Jikan Yugami

Ok so first off, I can't divulge too much information on what the cause is of this, mostly because I don't actually know the cause but I might have a good idea.
So Its been like this for a about a week but just last night I noticed something strange about my gaming PC. I used to have a:
iBUYPOWER - Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 3-Series - 8GB Memory - AMD Radeon RX 560 - 1TB Hard Drive - Black

But Now I have a completely different PC. This is the one I have now:
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Master GMA2888W w/ AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB, 8GB Memory, 480GB SSD, WiFi and Windows 10 Home 64 bit Gaming PC
I didn't notice that it was any different because the password was still the same and my files were still there. Nothing seemed out of place, but as I was laying in bed I noticed two vertical red lights instead of one diagonal. And at first I thought I was dreaming so I got up and got some water. When I came back I confirmed it was no dream and I started to panic because this was the biggest change I had ever witnessed. I am still genuinely terrified because I don't know the cause. Anyways that's the gist of what happened. If anyone have any ideas on the cause please let me know.

Cirrus

Mandela Effect.

Or Donald Trump messing with his Uncle John's old toys.

P. Jedi

Glitches. Interferences. New changhes. I Guess that your PC is better now, cause when we are able or obliged to switch to a new time line everything is for the best. Otherwise we would not be there, with our guide. Life is something good and we are here not to suffer but for love.
I suggest everyone who wants to even think about time travel or simply live this life to have a deep refresh about history. As it has just happened to me. I just watched a movie of Ridley Scott named Le Crociate in Italian. This is a glitch to me, cause I did not know that it existed. Only 1000 years ago Christians lost Gerusalem and the Muslim reconquered it. After that the King of UK did more war since nowadays the city is opened to all the religions, despite manies ignor this is peace and carry on bloods. Poor them. My religion is Nature, and in Her Holy name I say that to make illegal a plant or a fungus is not right.
I just wanted to repeat that now the right people are fighting against climate change and for nature. We fight peacefully repeating and repeating this message until more and more brain get totally aware of it. No walls and no passports can save us from the Nature. Respect.
The capital of the World today is the city where more diffrent nationality, with their diffrent religion, tradition and colour live together in peace. Of course I mean Amsterdam in the Netherlands, province of Holland, I preferred to call it Holyland. Learn from them cause this is how every city will look in the future.
Of course many changes has to happen...we will enjoy.
Peace

P. Jedi

Ok so first off, I can't divulge too much information on what the cause is of this, mostly because I don't actually know the cause but I might have a good idea.
So Its been like this for a about a week but just last night I noticed something strange about my gaming PC. I used to have a:
iBUYPOWER - Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 3-Series - 8GB Memory - AMD Radeon RX 560 - 1TB Hard Drive - Black

But Now I have a completely different PC. This is the one I have now:
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Master GMA2888W w/ AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB, 8GB Memory, 480GB SSD, WiFi and Windows 10 Home 64 bit Gaming PC
I didn't notice that it was any different because the password was still the same and my files were still there. Nothing seemed out of place, but as I was laying in bed I noticed two vertical red lights instead of one diagonal. And at first I thought I was dreaming so I got up and got some water. When I came back I confirmed it was no dream and I started to panic because this was the biggest change I had ever witnessed. I am still genuinely terrified because I don't know the cause. Anyways that's the gist of what happened. If anyone have any ideas on the cause please let me know.
I see your situation is....like that. Consider that this forum exists and we are in. Getting aware and conscious together. Creating our point of view...is not that even a glitch it self. I think so, and that's amazing, magical. Oh yes, like that