Ive seen a Zeta For mib

TieDieHippie

Ive seen a Zeta one night on the stairs and then I got paralyzed and woke up back where I was sleeping before I got up
So men in black please come visit me and let me remember your visit
all I want is to leave earth to live with my alien friends
I know I am a nobody worthless human meatsack
but I think I was once one of you so please help me get off earth
please I Hate this world you know where to find me

HDRKID

Hi Hippie:
There is one thing I can tell you. Like there is no pot in outer space. Well, I have never seen any. In fact, an alien told me that one excuse hybrids give to come to earth are to get coffee as this plant cannot grow on other planets for some reason. They have tried and failed many times. Hybrids like to drink hot coffee in an early morning. Yeah, it helps them to wake up. Aliens do not drink coffee as they consider caffeine to be a drug - alien to the very core.

I asked if they could maybe produce some COFFEE using replicators machines, and he told me - replicated food never tastes the same.

1960s-vw-hippie-van-michael-wheatley.jpg

Buzy Bee

Ive seen a Zeta one night on the stairs and then I got paralyzed and woke up back where I was sleeping before I got up
I know the feeling TieDieHippie, I want to go back to my planet to but looks like we are stuck on Earth for the time being.

Buzy Bee

Hi Hippie:
There is one thing I can tell you. Like there is no pot in outer space. Well, I have never seen any. In fact, an alien told me that one excuse hybrids give to come to earth are to get coffee as this plant cannot grow on other planets for some reason. They have tried and failed many times. Hybrids like to drink hot coffee in an early morning. Yeah, it helps them to wake up. Aliens do not drink coffee as they consider caffeine to be a drug - alien to the very core.

I asked if they could maybe produce some COFFEE using replicators machines, and he told me - replicated food never tastes the same.
That is a really cool bus HDRKID. You know there is a really good Cafe around the corner that serves coffee and even has an after hours patio lounge. You should check it out I stop in every once in a while.
1960s-vw-hippie-van-michael-wheatley.jpg

BlastTyrant

MIB usually doesn't show for just a single sighting unless significant. And due to company policy they typically aren't allowed to take people from earth.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I know the feeling TieDieHippie, I want to go back to my planet to but looks like we are stuck on Earth for the time being.

Where is your planet?

dh1

ha that's pretty funny...starbucks I guess is known intergalactically. weird. Guess coffee in hell is pretty entertaining. Oh I get it, they come here to buy huge bags of coffee beans then leave. sneaky.

"leaves giant bag of coffee in yard"..hehe

Buzy Bee

Where is your planet?
Well at the moment the planet where I appear to be is Planet Paranormalis lol Actually I don't know what planet I come from. Might be one way way out there 060103Alien002_prv.gif~c200.gif Where is your planet Snake Plissken?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
My current address is Planet Earth.

In previous lifetimes and in future ones it could well be or have been elsewhere.. but I am here and I intend on making the most of it. Although I have a keen interest in what's out there and what's in there, the mind, I won't let that taint the job at hand which is using this body and my time here to learn and experience life in the physical.

If you want a tip.. have an interest but don't get hung up on what is beyond or before. You have a life here and there is a reason why you are here, so live it and be thankful for what you have :)