Jade Helm begins!

bluejay_1919

Hey everyone! So I live in the lovely state of Texas and Jade Helm starts tomorrow. I'm really curious what everyone's thoughts are on this subject! What is really going on? What conspiracy theories have you guys heard or lean towards? Does this have anything to do with several shutdowns of Walmart?

Being near the border, and seeing as how they have Texas listed as hostile, makes me wonder what they know but aren't saying. One thing I think is odd, and maybe too convenient is that this drug lord just escaped prison in Mexico. Apparently he's considered the worst ever.

I love how they can say this all so we can be better prepared if there was an attack on American soil...that does not make me feel better!! It's just makes me think they know something is about to go down.

Any thoughts?! Would love to hear em!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hey everyone! So I live in the lovely state of Texas and Jade Helm starts tomorrow. I'm really curious what everyone's thoughts are on this subject! What is really going on? What conspiracy theories have you guys heard or lean towards? Does this have anything to do with several shutdowns of Walmart?

Being near the border, and seeing as how they have Texas listed as hostile, makes me wonder what they know but aren't saying. One thing I think is odd, and maybe too convenient is that this drug lord just escaped prison in Mexico. Apparently he's considered the worst ever.

I love how they can say this all so we can be better prepared if there was an attack on American soil...that does not make me feel better!! It's just makes me think they know something is about to go down.

Any thoughts?! Would love to hear em!

The one in Florida is local to me. I'll let you know what I hear/see. I don't know if I'm going over that way, but I know people who live near it.

Sounds like they are trying to justify martial law, though.

TimeFlipper

I cant wait to see what the subjects being covered are BlueJay :)
Keep us all informed please.:)

bluejay_1919

I have a friend driving out to a location tomorrow with his wife. They're taking pictures if they can. I've heard that one of my husband's coworkers said he went to a Walmart to buy a rifle and all guns were gone. Completely empty shelves. Now I wonder...where did all the guns go? We live in northeast Texas...most people own at least one gun.

There are several towns that have created groups of "watchers" or sort of a neighborhood watch, if you will. We've seen plenty of military vehicles carrying all kinds of gear through Dallas, Houston & Austin areas ( we drive alot here in Texas) in the weeks up to today.

TnWatchdog

I've been reading on the subject that they plan to sneak around and blend into communities, whereas you don't notice them. I think it is a practice run to see how far they can go and what they can get away with. Most people will continue to do their routine and may be blind as to what is happening. Time will tell what is going on but it is strange for sure and being border states makes you consider various objectives they may have.

bluejay_1919

Yes!! I've read the same thing. I also read in past Jade Helms they let in the media (which they said no to this time, at least for the beginning of it) and that this is also the largest of Jade Helms, with the best of the Navy Seals, Green Berets and others. I heard they also do a stealth drops, in the past. They'll show up in the town between 12am - 3am when most are asleep. They're supposed to dress like us and walk around the communities like they were always here.

Yes, only time will tell. Most of us are not wearing our tin foil hats.. we just feel we have the right to know what's going on, if they are on public property doing these crazy drills and who knows what else. You push us out and keep things top secret but come on our land...well, it makes us a little nervous.