Jesus Was Here

justin_see

That isn't evidence of anything. You can find crap like this on a webpage but it doesn't mean anything. Going into the history of the Bible stories you will find the Old and New Testaments were based on older stories from Sumeria and the like. No accounts of Jesus walking the Earth can be found anywhere but in the new Testament- most likely a composite or fabrication. Any stories of Jesus walking with the native tribes of America is either propaganda or lies. "White people can be so arrogant. They often think they have an exclusive on everything, even God." -What does that even mean? I am not saying that because I am white, you don't know what race I am. And originally, Christianity or Judaism wasn't even a 'white" faith. In fact, the largest group of Christians today is probably in Africa. These are the kind of stories inserted into cultures when their tribal faiths are decimated by Christian missionaries. Its like the entire Mormon faith, one big huge lie.

Samstwitch

Christianity and the Mormon faith are not the same at all.

There is no point in debating this matter further. You've made your point...You don't believe in Jesus. You think He's a myth. So be it. (But you're in for a big surprise.)

Crethox

Just wanted to say the whole argument here above is just pointless. I don't believe in any religion, but I respect other peoples views/believes. And I hope I get the same respect in turn about how I see things.

It doesn't matter how hard you argue about religion, whether you believe or not. Forcing someone to see things different only leads to a lot of negativity which we could avoid.

Samstwitch

Exactly! Back to the subject, "Jesus Was Here". I'm anxiously awaiting the book that I ordered from the Library..."He Walked the Americas" by L. Taylor Hansen. :)

Samstwitch

I picked up, "He Walked the Americas" by L. Taylor Hansen, yesterday from the Library and read some of it last night. It's awesome! I just ordered a used copy from Amazon.com as they have it for affordable prices. Here are some of my notes...:)

As a believer in Jesus Christ, I have always thought that other peoples and tribes who worship God might indeed be worshiping Jesus and His Father, the One True God, but call them by different names.

I thought it must be so, because God and Jesus love everyone on earth! All peoples are their Creation, and Jesus died for everyone's sins...so it makes sense to me that Jesus and God would reveal themselves to other peoples in other lands all around the world.

I have also thought that Native Americans must have worshiped the One True God, because they lived in such perfect harmony with the earth and were spiritually in tune with the ways of God.

This book is proof that tells it was/is so. It is filled with the various stories and legends held sacred and kept SECRET by different peoples and tribes about Jesus, "The Healer", "The Prophet", and called by various other names. Some built Pyramid Temples to worship Him.

In the first page of Acknowledgements, it says: "And to Lord Kingsborough who gave his life and fortune and finally his life to the Legend, as he died in a debtor's prison. Also to the brave medicine man of the Seri who was blinded for telling the legend of The Healer without the permission of the tribe."

Jesus first arrived by sea in a ship and from there 3 smaller boats brought Him (and his Disciples) to the shores of a Tahitian Island where two Tribes were engaged in a fierce battle killing each other. The tribes people said, when The Prophet arrived, He "was angry", but He walked around and healed all and raised the dead and walked on water.

We know it was Jesus they spoke of, because He came with his "12 Disciples" (who left after a short visit), but Jesus stayed for 12 months (in the Polynesian Islands) and traveled from island to island, from tribe to tribe, teaching the ways of the One True God, performing miracles. He healed the sick, raised the dead, walked on water, brought seeds for healing drugs, food, clothing, spices, and chocolate. He taught them to "love one another" and the sacraments of Baptism and sacred marriage. With the exception of the seeds, these are ALL things that Jesus did when he walked the earth 2,000 years ago.

Prior to His coming, many Polynesian tribes practiced human sacrifices of children and adults, but all this stopped because of the teachings of The Prophet, the Healer, etc. When The Pale One raised his hands to the High Priest who was challenging Him, he was dumbfounded when he saw on the palms of His hands, large cross marks torn in the flesh (Crucifixion Marks).

One tribe called Him Hurukan, the Mighty Wind God, known as the Lord of Wind and Water, because He stopped a hurricane.

He said to Ancient Peruvians, "I go to save my llamas"...(aka, lost sheep)

Afterwards He traveled to the Americas in Georgia and Oklahoma (that's as far as I've gotten so far up to Page 46, more to read) and Prophecied about the "bearded men" and "bearded farmers" who would come and overtake their lands and "go their way like spoiled children...hungry, unenlightened children..." He spoke in the Temple in Georgia to the Choctah, Cherokee, Chickasaw, and Creek, and His legacy was passed down through the generations in Chants.

More to read. I hope others will find this book and discover the secret treasures about our Lord within!

*ANOTHER BOOK on the same subject that I will be ordering is:
"The Bearded White God of Ancient America: The Legend of Quetzalcoatl" by Donald W. Hemingway.
I'll let you know what I think of it after I read it.

Samstwitch

This book was absolutely incredible and very detailed, and I highly recommend it to everybody. I have lots of notes, and will post more if anyone requests it. :)

Samstwitch

Hey Sam, I picked up an older first run used copy from Amazon for really cheap.
Good tales from many sources.

Awesome! It's a great read. I bought a used copy on Amazon too, and I have it as a companion to my Bible and Apocryphas. It's all about Jesus! To me it's a treasure. :)

HDRKID

Time Travel would certainly tell us if there is any truth to these sagas. A person from India told me that they have stories of Jesus visiting India long ago. He told me that many ideas in Christianity are similar to their own ideas - such as God becoming a person. Search for the truth goes on. Sam, you like to read about interesting new ideas, but I think that using time travel we could literally see the past for what it is. :)

189503096789942212_zb3AMeCg_c.jpg

Rosco..Jones

Time Travel would certainly tell us if there is any truth to these sagas. A person from India told me that they have stories of Jesus visiting India long ago. He told me that many ideas in Christianity are similar to their own ideas - such as God becoming a person. Search for the truth goes on. Sam, you like to read about interesting new ideas, but I think that using time travel we could literally see the past for what it is. :)
Great picture HDR. Now, about JC being in India... My family kept my GM's books when she passed. Among them was a six book set called "The Brown Books of India", printed ~1910. These were journals that covered a British expedition's trip to see the Dalai Lama in the 1890's. Their guide kept the safe from the wild animals and other things throughout the trip. It turns out that their guide has actually been at the temple the whole time and it was a projection that accompanied them. At the temple the DL told them many stories about when JC had visited. In the end, JC had a dispute over some of his views and it was time to move on.

I no longer have the books and have been unable to find another copy. I read these back in the 70's. So apologies to Hardt in advance for what may be another faulty memory fabrication. I don't remember much of these, other that what I have included here.