JFK Assassination: Secret Service stand-down

Somewhat later. During the Ford administration. Jesus, is there anyone not implicated in the JFK assassination?Does anyone know the whereabouts of Andy Devine and Soupy Sales? What about Walter Brennan?

Pepino! Pepino! Was that you on the grassy knoll?

No senor Grandpa. Eees not me. I was visiting my seester.

Any member of any organized crime family, a disgruntaled(?) ultra conservative, anti-Catholic, good shooter, anyone who didn't like him, his dad, Jackie, just pick someone. What is interesting, in the famous film and no I can't spell the man's name that owned, it looks like John gets hit twice, based on how his body jerks about, 1 shot hits his upper back, he goes forward but suddendly, he grabs his thhroat, as if a bullet came from the front, not likely or from the side or from an , say 45 degree from the front. About where that now famous "grassey knoll" is, was, whatever. Now we can mention 2 men that were stopped as they walked away from the knoll, away from the direction of the highway. Stories say 2 policemen were there, but records of on duty officers and their locations can account for only 1. Who was the other officer who seemd to interveine, got the rifle from a man, put the two men in a squad car, along with thr rifle, and apparently vanished off the face of the earth, so to speak. Witnesses can't agree on the number of officers, why 1 officer removed his shirt and put on a "sports-coat, sun glasses, and a hat, and got in the car of the passangers side while the police officer, got in on the drivers side. Anybody got any idea as to who funded the hit, who these men were, where they went, etc. Just raise your hands.

I don't think there was anything secret about the assination. the shots came from two direction. The secret, who were the "escaped assins", who arranged for them to be where they were, and why the Warren Commission, I have read the report, didn't address any option but Owald. The planning, plot, etc., will never be known and even if the plans were somehow know, the peole wwho carried it out, quite possibly have long sincd died or silenced by who knows what government agency.

JasperMoon

There is a photo that a person who did the research claims it is poppy Bush at Dallas.

Attachments

• bushtsbd.jpg
    bushtsbd.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 10