JFK Assassination: Secret Service stand-down

george martin

Dennis was shown a 16 millimeter film of jfk at Bethesda Naval Hospital and witnessed the simple entry wound above the right eye and massive blow-out in the right rear. Bill Pitzer shot the film and was murdered three years later.

Dennis David

https://riversong.wordpress.com/the-...iracy-unravel/

"I can assure that it definitely was an entry wound in the forehead."

"It is inconceivable that anyone would conclude that the massive wound in the rear of Jfk's of skull could have occurred from a rear-entry projectile."

JasperMoon

We still haven't been told the whole truth. Our government officials should. After all this country is going to hell in a hand basket. What one more news item they've lied to us about is going to matter anyway?

george martin

The Zfilm shows the President being shot in the forehead and the back of the head literally popping off. This visual fact is corroborated by multiple eyewitnesses. I've included three, two of which were SS agents in the follow-up car. Nobody has or will ever honestly make a case for one bullet entering the rear and creating a large exit in the rear.

As 50th Anniversary Of Assassination Approaches, Surgeon Who Treated JFK Remembers « CBS Philly

Two other doctors were already treating Kennedy, Dr. Perry and Dr. Jenkins, and they ordered Dr. McClelland to hold the patient’s head.
So, he stood, holding the bleeding, injured head
of the President of the United States. The wound was huge, gaping.

“My first reaction was, ‘My God, have you seen the back of the President’s head?’” McClelland says. They hadn’t.

In hindsight, Dr. McClelland says that he always believed the wound at the back of President Kennedy’s head was the exit wound. But it wasn’t until years later, when he saw the famous Abraham Zapruder video on television, that the doctor became convinced of it.

That firmed up my thought that it was the exit wound,” he says, pointing to the backwards motion of the President’s body after he was shot, as well as the size of the hole in the back of JFK’s skull, as proof he was shot from the front.

He is, however, sure of some things: "There were at least two shooters (“absolutely”) and the assassination was likely a conspiracy involving government “elements.”

george martin

How can the "Zfilm" show the president getting shot in the forehead when you claim those frames were "faked"? I ANSWERED THIS SILLY QUESTION AS FOLLOWS:

Because the back of the head blown off in Zapruder is corroborated by 40 eyewitnesses, and the AR. The most logical reason for the red blob addition was to cover up the bullet's entry and provide an exit wound in a logical location to the supposed entrance. We know there wasn't a large wound in the right front because the AR and photos exclude it, and no eyewitness reported anything missing there. The film was altered, but not enough to keep the truth from being realized. FRAME 327 provides a fake loss of skull and brain in the right front.

george martin

Jean Hill saw Greer shoot Kennedy She was just speculating that Greer was shooting back at whomever was shooting at the President. This was an easy way of saying it without exactly saying it. But in those moments she may have thought it because it would be shocking to see your President killed intentionally by the men who took an oath to protect him from assassination attempts. Mrs. Hill clearly turned to the left as the limo passed by in response to the shots and Greer suddenly braking during his second turn to execute the coup de grâce.

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.

Jean Hill was looking at the limo when Greer shot Jfk. FRAME 310.

Wallpaint653.jpg

Muchmore2.gif

george martin

The truth in this case just continues to get tighter and tighter. The driver fired the fatal shot no matter anyone says.

Start at 1:48: This is an interview done in 1971 where Mrs. Hill directly admits to a shot in the car.

Roy Dennis: But ah, you do recall at least one shot from the front of the car?

Jean Hill: Yes.

Vocaroo | Voice message

Here's an email exchange between Tyler Newcomb and myself in regards to an audio interview of Jean Hill acquired by them around 1971. Tyler is working to get some of this vintage audio online. I will keep you abreast of Tyler's progress unless he starts posting himself. Below is an excerpt from Tyler's foreword in Murder from Within which was republished in 2011. Jean Hill confirms more directly in this interview that there was a shot in the front of Jfk's limo and that is just icing on top of icing at this point.

The exact quote on the tape was "Yes" when asked…"But you do remember at least one shot from the front of the car"

On Aug 4, 2013, at 1:17 PM, "." <.com> wrote:

Creepy for sure, including Roy! What about that transcript of Jean Hill? Even just some of it. Are these from your interviews? Are they accurate?

Zapruder Film Shows JFK's Driver Firing Fatal Head Shot (August 7, 2007)

1. Mary Moorman - school teacher standing next to Jean Hill. She said she saw Greer shooting back but thought he was shooting back at the assassin. SOURCE: Warren Commission and taped interview by Fred Newcomb.

2. Jean Hill - Jean Hill saw what happened too, but when she tried to bring up the subject of a gun being fired in the car, Senator Arlen Spector (a 33rd degree Mason) would change the subject or say "it's time for a cup of coffee

Murder from Within: Lyndon Johnson's Plot Against President Kennedy: Fred T. Newcomb: 9781463422424: Amazon.com: Books

During this time Dad (FRED NEWCOMB) and his two associates Gil Toff and Roy Dennis telephonically interviewed nearly 50 witnesses comprising 30 hours of tape. Many of these interviews became the basis for the book. One cannot listen to some of the Dallas Police officers interviewed (who smelled “gunpowder right there in the street” and heard shots “right next to me”) and not come away convinced there really was gunfire from within the motorcade. One cannot listen to 2 police officers stationed at Parkland Hospital who were standing next to the Limo and who each saw a bullet hole in the windshield and not become convinced of evidence tampering by the Secret Service.

Jean Hill saw Greer shoot Kennedy

She was just speculating that Greer was shooting back at whomever was shooting at the President. This was an easy way of saying it without exactly saying it. But in those moments she may have thought it because it would be shocking to see your President killed intentionally by the men who took an oath to protect him from assassination attempts. Mrs. Hill clearly turned to the left as the limo passed by in response to the shots and Greer suddenly braking during his second turn to execute the coup de grâce.

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.

Jean Hill was looking at the limo when Greer shot Jfk. FRAME 310.

Wallpaint653.jpg

Muchmore2.gif

CASE CLOSED

Poison Pen

Does all this change the fact he's dead? Or is there a conspiracy theory for him living in a trailer park in Oklahoma somewhere?

Poison Pen

Does all this change the fact he's dead? Or is there a conspiracy theory for him living in a trailer park in Oklahoma somewhere?
Dang Pen...you might have blown his cover.

Nah, when you have been following this paranoia for as long as I have everyone thinks their theory is the correct one. Not saying his is not but if the butler had been around that day I am sure he would have played a role at least to conspiracy theorists anyway.

I say get over it and let the man rest in peace for christs sake! Not only that I was only 6 years old when he was shot so I vaguely recall any of it.

george martin

MY REPLY TO A SIMPLE DENIALIST:

Jean Hill was not unsure about a shot in the car and your claim that she was is refuted by her 1971 interview.

Start at 1:48: This is an interview done in 1971 where Mrs. Hill directly admits to a shot in the car.

Roy Dennis: But ah, you do recall at least one shot from the front of the car?

Jean Hill: Yes.

Again, I know why you ignore that many people would've testified to Greer's shot because that destroys your simple denial of facts. All kinds of people reported evidence of a gunshot in or around the car. You just ignore most of the them and don't provide any other explanation besides the obvious, because there is no other logical explanation besides the driver shooting back.

Amazon.com: We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 eBook: Allen Childs MD: Kindle Store

Arlen Specter told Dr. Ronald Coy Jones, https://www.google.com/search?q=rona...0QsAQ#imgdii=_

Amazon.com: We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 eBook: Allen Childs MD: Kindle Store

"We have people who would testify that they saw somebody shoot the president from the front. But we don't want to interview them, and I don't want you to say anything about that, either."

December 28, 2013

By Alexander J. Marciniszyn

They didn't say anything for their own reasons and they didn't lie. It may matter to you, but not the facts that prove Greer's shot. To suggest they would've told the truth then or now is insane. It was very politically incorrect then or today. The film was altered, so anything that isn't there is because of that. Most of Greer's shot remains, though.

Your denials are stupid. Anyone who believes you is stupid and willfully ignorant. You have to go against everything factual about the shooting in order to believe that what really happened didn't. What you need (facts and evidence) you'll never get.

He passed the weapon starting at frame 241. That's the handgun he used to shoot jfk.

pass-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif