Joey Biden, Lied Or Confused?

Yeats

WHICH CAME FIRST...

Certainly, we should consider the deteriorating mental state of Mr. Biden when discussing whether or not he is lying. However, we should also consider whether a lifetime of deceit has contributed to this decline.

We have seen examples of this at this very forum. Consider:

Someone joins the forum and claims to be a time traveler. Said person is exposed as a fraud and leaves. Person then returns under another name, and makes another claim. Again the claim is debunked, and so the person leaves again -- only to be replaced a short while later with a "new" time traveler. And on, and on. This is classic obsessive-compulsive disorder (with a dash of psychosis on the side).

I cannot help but believe that, over time, these lies have a negative, cumulative effect upon the mental state of the serial hoaxer. So, too, Mr. Biden. The poor man has lied so often, and for so long, that he now has difficulty separating fantasy from reality.

Is Mr. Biden a liar because he is crazy, or is he crazy because is a liar?

... THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG?

walt willis

Look-it folks I knew Joe back home as a neighbor that my mother made me help him get elected for the very first time in DE.
I was also good friends with Tommy the brother of Nancy.
I got called by Nixon asking me for a favor back in 69.
Stood with JFK with his arm around me back in 60.
I am old now and feel the need to share what I know with others.
The issue of time travel will not be shared with others for a good reason.
This forum is more about finding answers related to strange shit and it has more strange reports then I can believe.
Give that some thought?
I've been face to face with three gray aliens and saw the lock Ness type monster near Kent Island MD bay.
We may be getting close to a civil war two and most folks will not be prepared.
Feel sorry for the young people that may pay the higher cost of another war.
Starve with a republican or Die with a democrat?
Trump did his best to help us avoid a second civil war but was cheated in the last election?
We were cheated as well?
If my guess is right we may also see another world war?
Don't kid yourself that it won't go nuclear!
The aliens may be the few humans that survived a world nuclear war that moved underground?
I know for a fact that time travel is real!
Now it's up to YOU to plan ahead if you love your kids!
The clock is ticking and It's latter than it's ever been!
Read some what-IF books: !4922079.jpg!13190910.jpg101042415_3456609471025135_7231408892649930752_o.jpg82490370_144375117199170_5950219821835616256_n.jpg