john jr

arvin

you think it's only one in the device as you travel back in time to the quantum Visica does not allow us use one dispotivos to move particles or distort them even
Can you please elaborate more your answer? How can we know that you're real with your answer?

arvin

johnjr

I'm a friend of john come right in 2046 with a secret mission to collect and also I get in 2014 for family reasons my Micao here nessse year is my family stay a short time and this time I'm getting in touch with you my mission also do not you guys believe in you guys, but warn the world that can not happen 3guerra because I can be in different line that are impossible to detect and be corrected

Rawknee

I'm a friend of john come right in 2046 with a secret mission to collect and also I get in 2014 for family reasons my Micao here nessse year is my family stay a short time and this time I'm getting in touch with you my mission also do not you guys believe in you guys, but warn the world that can not happen 3guerra because I can be in different line that are impossible to detect and be corrected

This is meant more to debunk than to insult - I would think that a "friend" of John's would speak fluent English..

johnjr

chose this forum because find constructive and that meet my needs more if you want to show me a more popular forum I accept