John Titor may be back

Ren

No, John Titor, two did not type any of that, You need to get your lying under control Ren. Your obfuscating truth of what was really posted? and for what? Attention? Is people paying attention to you that important to you? ......Stop lying about things Ren.

What are you talking about Titorite?

John Titor 2 did type this.

Here is the link -- the proof. You need quit drinking.

I Am John Titor, Ask Me a Question - Page 80

Ren

Do you even understand what he said, because I don't.

And what do you mean I edited the quote? I just snipped the quote incorrectly, Shineh.

Rawknee

No, John Titor, two did not type any of that, You need to get your lying under control Ren. Your obfuscating truth of what was really posted? and for what? Attention? Is people paying attention to you that important to you? ......Stop lying about things Ren.

What is meant by "John Titor 2"?

Rawknee

This isn't proof.

I read through a couple of pages, didn't see any proof - you mentioned Germany bailing out Greece, which is not actually true - the EU bailed out Greece, and Germany was actually the most reluctant to do so.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

What is meant by "John Titor 2"?

That would be one of thousands of John Titor wannabees. None of them have any proof either.

Ren

No, you didn't read through even a few pages. Nor do you understand anything about the E.U., Greece and Germany -- so don't even pretend you do.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm always fascinated by the need for people to publicly put others down instead of having an intelligent debate. Ren happens to be very well read about history and politics. Some might benefit from researching some of his statements about world events. If you still don't agree, then post a rebuttal minus the insults. IMHO, people who use insults in debates do so because they are insecure and don't feel that they have anything worthy to contribute to the conversation. They feel threatened. Maybe that's when the person should take a deep breath and walk away.

02/11/2013 Wormwood. "On 15 February 2013, a small asteroid entered Earth's atmosphere over Russia"

I find this interesting. The purpose of Orion, which was tested last week, is to explore things like asteroids. Coincidence?

Ren

This is my observation. Ronnie went to the link and he read just a few comments. If he would have continued to read down, he would have found a post by "John Titor" because that is what the handle is of the person making the post. It does not matter if it is the first John Titor of this Internet Legend Meme. Someone using the John Titor name posted that 2013 was Meteor Doom. If you take the date and type it into the search field, you will find the exact quote. He made the comment months before a meteor crashed into a lake in Russia. He made the comment months before Germany flooded. Germany historically, does not flood. And Ronnie, I lived in Germany several years. I know about its involvement with the I.M.F. and I know the details of the bailout of Greece. Your recollection of events is wrong. Arguing with you about this is a waste of my time. You're uninformed.