Debate John Titor: Real Time Traveler or a Hoaxer?

Goodwin

Re: John Titor Update: Exclusive Report!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Keroscene\")</div>
Yes indeed, the logic here is infallible, I see now :D :lol:[/b]

Glad to see I've had some on-line corroboration!

In case there are any doubters still out there, in the grand tradition of really, really good solid argument, here's a link to another place on the internet that backs up everything I've said in a totally cast-iron fashion:

- this confirms that Nixon knew Elvis (Titor).

http://www.archives.gov/exhibit_hall/when_...ixon_met_elvis/

I think its safe to assume that this was the meeting in which Titor (Elvis) told Nixon not to worry too much about environmental issues as in 2036 he knows for a fact there will be much less smog * see Titor's posts* and industrial waste. Despite, of course, the planet-wide radioactive fall out from the nuclear war that killed 3 billion people...-

But wait, there's more...

It seems that if I wanted to post links connecting Titor to Elvis I could just go on all day. Here's another one:

This one demonstrates how the effects of time travel (probably due to some kind of trans-dimensional sub-linear string Rosenburg bridge leak - I might be more specific but I'm just taking a guess here you understand - )would cause the King to mutate...

http://www.splendoroftruth.com/curtjester/...ives/003994.php

Some might argue that this is doesn't appear on the surface to have any connection with Titor, but that's most likely due to their particular time-line being different to everyone else's due to the King's internet dabblings.

Obviously - and I understand this- there might be speculation not only about my real identity but also about my motivation in revealing all of this. But that's okay...I know that for a lot of you my remaining anonymous will only further enhance my credibility...not destroy it.

Oh....here's yet another link conclusively, inescapably (and all those other words thrown around like popcorn on this site) proving Elvis' time travel pedigree

http://www.stocton.org/elvis.htm

And here's a link to a scary world event that may or may not have been predicted by Elvis:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/st...1502378,00.html

I'll keep you posted of further proof and develpoments as I come across them.

LetThereBeLight!

Well, yes, and all those Elvis Impersonators are really Elvis from parallel universes.
I think this song explains it maybe:

Burnin' Love (A Hunk of Burnin' Love)

Lord almighty,
I feel my temperature rising
Higher higher
It?s burning through to my soul

Girl, girl, girl
You gonna set me on fire
My brain is flaming
I don?t know which way to go

Your kisses lift me higher
Like the sweet song of a choir
You light my morning sky
With burning love

Ooh, ooh, ooh,
I feel my temperature rising
Help me, I?m flaming
I must be a hundred and nine
Burning, burning, burning
And nothing can cool me
I just might turn into smoke
But I feel fine

Cause your kisses lift me higher
Like a sweet song of a choir
And you light my morning sky
With burning love

It?s coming closer
The flames are reaching my body
Please won?t you help me
I feel like I?m slipping away
It?s hard to breath
And my chest is a-heaving

Lord almighty,
I?m burning a hole where I lay
Cause your kisses lift me higher
Like the sweet song of a choir
You light my morning sky
With burning love
With burning love
Ah, ah, burning love
I?m just a hunk, a hunk of burning love
Just a hunk, a hunk of burning love

Goodwin

[Quote} I?m burning a hole where I lay

Oh Yeah Man!

Not only a great song but I do believe it hides a referance to the miniaturised black hole technology at the heart of this whole business.

Pretty soon I'm going to be posting some (credible) evidence that 'Return To Sender' is all about Titor's (Elvis') orders to 'return' to 2036 and that the original lyrics to 'Don't Be Cruel' were;

Baby if I made you mad
for something I might have said
Please, let's forget the past
the future's not so bright ahead

Don't be cruel
to a time travelling fool

Don't be cruel
Apocalypse is so cool

Don't have no rational thought
Baby, its common sense that I forgot

Goodwin

Good to see that the 'Elvis was not' Titor brigade have been beaten into COMPLETE SILENCE (Sorry - didn't mean to shout!) by sound logic, quality research and dodgy analysis of world events.

What follows is the the nail in the coffin for all those misguided souls who seek to debunk the notion that the message from the future is real and that the man who delivered it is the man who once sang 'There's Not A Lot Of Room To Rumba In A Sportscar'.

Elvis Presley IS erstwhile time traveller and pigeon fancier, John Titor. (Admittedly I've found no record or mention of Titor's love of racing pigeons, but on this board the so-called scientific 'method' seems pretty much open to interpretation and so I fail to see why I can't speculate on this point).

This link following is exclusive proof of a connection between Titor (Elvis) and the Unix code used in the IBM computer the Pelvis was sent back in time to recover:

http://man.he.net/man1/elvis

This demonstrates something that cannot be refuted. That the king of rock'n'roll was actually written into the system by the relative whose services he solicited in securing that much needed IBM. Probably as a tip-off to those of us not too frightened to accept the incredible truth. Not science fiction, you have to agree. Simple, cold scientific Fact.

Time is short everyone. I recommend you do what you can to prepare for the coming end days. Personally, I've decided to sit out the civil war and get on with the business of survivng the Nuclear one to follow. I've done this by...

a. Painting myself white from head to toe to deflect the blast

b. Stocking up on shoulder weapons in case old Mrs Miggins next door comes calling and tries to get into my shelter (there's only room in here for me, my dog Priscilla and the bits and pieces of my Elvis collection I couldn't sell on Ebay...)

I plan to wait out the many years of fall-out by writing the definitive account of how the most cataclysmic event in human history was predicted by one of the biggest selling recording artists of all time -
on an obscure internet paranormal discussion board.

For practical reasons, I'll probaby wait till most of the fighting is over before going to print. Its a shame really, but I'm having trouble finding a publisher at the moment. Its been said before, but I guess its a sad fact that some people are just way too scared to face up to the truth when they hear it.

So one last word of warning to those who seek to preserve their safe little world by being (pathetically) open-minded to the idea that Titor and all he represents is some kind of hoax...

As a famous scientist once said (probably):

"Its possible to be so open-minded that you're frickin' brain falls out!"

E.P. (J.T.)

Hey, Man!

I don't mind you talking about this stuff but take it easy.

You give too much away you're gonna blow this nice little deal I got going with the people at Disney.

Thank you very much!

- ELVIS HAS LEFT THE TIME-LINE -

StarLord

I can't believe you would stoop so low as to steal Roy Orbison's thunder here. It is Common Knowledge that Roy Orbison is Titor. Always has been Always will be.

The clue you failed to recognize is that the King could never be away from his white porcelan Throne for very long due to his angst regarding 'movement'. He could have never traveled in time due to the destruction of his personal polychemical stash caused by high electromagnetic radiation.

You are going to have to do better than that.