John Titor Research Updates!

virtualgirl

Re: John Titor Update: Exclusive Report!

Welll guys,

We see there is a movie being made and 10 to 1, the departure video will be part of it but that still isn't a sure thing that he's a fake. That just tells you where the parents on this worldline's thoughts are. Money.... I'm sure they didn't send the video to Pamela because it could get out and mess up their money deal. Not cool at all. This should just jazz everyone up even more to identify these people. The reason I still am not sure is all the news. Remember what he said about civil liberties. Today on CNN they announced that the supreme court okay to change a bill allowing them to take peoples homes for government or big business. So, if a company decides they want to build an apartment complex where you live, the government can force you to leave your home so they can sell the land to the company. That is messed up! Somemore of your rights down the tube. I think I might get the constitution and actuallly read it. See if I see what JT was seeing. Anyway, you guys need to play nice. If you think about this, it's really a serious thing. Even the bikes. I must say, I think I might get a new one and start riding to get ready. From my viewpoint, it's all coming together. Don't spend you time making up silly jokes to post on the thread. They are useless and that's not what I meant for this thread. THINK ABOUT IT!

Mudpuppy

This thread has been split in two. For those who have done research or have personal knowledge on John Titor and would like to post it, please do so in this thread--as well as those wishing to comment on the evidence/contact found. For those who are currently engaged in discussing and/or debating whether JT is real, a hoax, really Elvis, please post in the new thread entitled "John Titor debate. Thanks.

Roth Joint

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Welll guys,

We see there is a movie being made and 10 to 1, the departure video will be part of it but that still isn't a sure thing that he's a fake. That just tells you where the parents on this worldline's thoughts are. Money.... I'm sure they didn't send the video to Pamela because it could get out and mess up their money deal. Not cool at all. This should just jazz everyone up even more to identify these people.[/b]

If it would serve a greater purpose what would you want your "parents" to do? Do you really think they would need a money deal like that over the back of their own "son?" If anything I remember it was the great concern of John Titor regarding his family and especially his alternate self.

And yes, the news seems to synchronize perfectly with Titor's "predictions."

The West is becoming very unstable, hydrogen fuel cells and solar cells are becoming much more efficient and people don't seem to be bothered at all with what's to come over them. Perhaps it's too difficult to let go of their old illusion: the oil-based society and their achieved securities...

If you look a bit deeper you can see other "signs" apart from what the news is feeding to you, but I can already hear the empty "hoax screamers" propagating their views based on nothing but blindness...

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2005/june2005.html
<span style='font-family:Arial'>
<span style='font-family:Franklin Gothic Medium'>\\"I believe your society is biologically geared for self-destruction. However, I feel strongly that does not excuse me from my responsibilities as a temporary member of this community.\\"</span></span>

PamelaM

Starlord,

I think I am just very confused about the whole thing and that makes me very frustrated. I have two sets of feelings about it whether it is real or not and they keep bouncing back and forth. I actually cared about him as a person and felt some kind of connection which makes the whole thing worse.

John told me way back in 2001 that madcow disease was in the US now and not to believe anyone who told me otherwise. His predictions are eerily coming true although some have slightly changed.

I am beginning to think either John was a real time traveler or some kind of very powerful psychic.

I had another dream of him last night and dreams of him now are rare.
Where he had come to me and was trying to tell me something.
I use to have dreams of him all the time when he was here and told them to him which he suggested at the time I may be able to access other timelines in my sleep. I am hoping that part is atleast true and my subconscious will figure it out on my own.

I also cannot deny the strange occurances I and others had after he left. SOMETHING caused those.

Frustrating! :(

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PamelaM\")</div>
Starlord,

I think I am just very confused about the whole thing and that makes me very frustrated. I have two sets of feelings about it whether it is real or not and they keep bouncing back and forth. I actually cared about him as a person and felt some kind of connection which makes the whole thing worse.

John told me way back in 2001 that madcow disease was in the US now and not to believe anyone who told me otherwise. His predictions are eerily coming true although some have slightly changed.

I am beginning to think either John was a real time traveler or some kind of very powerful psychic.

I had another dream of him last night and dreams of him now are rare.
Where he had come to me and was trying to tell me something.
I use to have dreams of him all the time when he was here and told them to him which he suggested at the time I may be able to access other timelines in my sleep. I am hoping that part is atleast true and my subconscious will figure it out on my own.

I also cannot deny the strange occurances I and others had after he left. SOMETHING caused those.

Frustrating! :([/b]

Pamela,

Like I said before, the internet can be dangerous in one avenue when it come to believing some other persons bullshit. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that you are full of it. I believe that you hold much of this to be as real as you want it to be. From where I stand and from my own many years of the net, This smaks of several people 'in the know' and were somehow connected to the cia nsa and the govt. It is more than obvious to me. In a situation like this one does not need time travel to pull this off, hence the beauty in the plan.

A question for you if I may, do you have any idea how long the govt sits on something before it actually gets out into the mainstream? Be it inventions, ideas, actual actions or reactions to world events. Take for instance a very well known old movie, Soylent Green (sp?) The rulling class knew quite well that the seas were soon to be depleated due to over use and polution. This information of course was kept from the masses.

A good percentage of the early great video flying, tank warefare, strategy or simillar types were created for use by the military for training and eventualy released for mainstream sales after something better came along.

Point is, because we ourselves have no way of knowing what really is going on when it come to wars, diseases,plagues, viral outbreaks or what ever due to DIRECT govt influence ALL OVER THE WORLD and the various was to squelch information, we are basicly in the dark.

If time travel was really posssible one needs to ask some very serious logical questions. First and formost, would you trust anybody in the rulling classes with time travel? Look around at all the rulling class and their pupets. NOT the ones serving now, the ones that put them there. As power hungry as they are do you think that thwy wouldn't all ready have ripped apart the past to become even more powerful?

Lets look at CERN for a moment. Do you think that France has the capability to protect itself from some foreign power if they wanted to take it over because of the technology 'soon to be discovered'??

IF this technology was available, even in the future don't you think that rather than a 'joint venture' money wise which CERN is, don't you think that it would be wholly owned and there would be some kind of 'james bond' security setup ALL around the place as well as some type of fortifications because they all know what's in there or 'will be in there' soon?

Look at what has been done to carburators by the large gas comapnies here in the states. Sure there are ones that RIGHT NOW give the user 50 to 75mpg. Why can't be they be used here? Mostly the patents are bought up by the large gas consortiums which forces us to pay what they ask at the consumptions rates they have dictated by policing the carburators. Think that this modus operandi is just limited to gasoline?
Nope.

If there is anything to 'timetravel' and this titor as a real time traveler common sense and logic points closer to disgruntled people sick and tired of the way the sheep are being treated, and thay have come out with a very awesome way to catch as many people's attention as possible in the hope of waking them up so they can see just how bad they are being manipulated imho.

Again, what is really sad is the fact that you have been personally caught up in this as someone else' alibi. When you think about it, you Pamela are the ONLY real connection to this. Forget the 'oh my gosh the predictions are coming true' that' smoke,mirrors and knowledge of what has been really going on for decades that a few groups have access to. Where's the tape? Whay hasn't anyone from his 'family' come forawrd and officially recognized you. Do you think for one split second that if the guy on line was on the up and up that he would leave you hanging without connecting you to the family? What was the sense in only speaking to you and not other people? I see it as untouchable 'proof'. Meaning, noone can really argue wether it did or did not happen because you claim that it has happened. As well as being a living alibi, you now serve the pupose of being a stead fast bulwark.

You have no qualms is admiting that you spoke with him so as it stands now, each time someone hears that the titor actualy spoke 'live' with some one that is here and now only helps to reseal and make this story even more real IF you refuse to look at all the rest of the picture logically.
IF this family was the real deal, and IF the titor was the real deal do you really think you would be out in the cold like this? Which brings us back to what we know about the internet and the various ways in which people can be prey without realizing it.

Wanting to believe in something can do many things to our
intelect and subconscious. It can obsfucate our senses and our awareness to the point that we draw through a preconcieved strainer all which we percieve. It can even change our dreamstate because what we want does not exist here in the day to day physical world.

Roth Joint

<span style='font-family:Franklin Gothic Medium'>\"It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005.\"</span>

http://i-newswire.com/pr24595.html
After years of intense work, researchers have discovered the 3-dimensional structure of a miniscule--yet mighty--region of a protein that forms deleterious rope-like structures in the brain. Known as amyloid fibrils, the proteins are associated with the degenerative brain disorders Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Huntington's diseases, and so-called prion diseases like mad cow. This particular region of the protein catalyzes the formation of a "molecular zipper," which pulls proteins together to form the stubbornly stable clumps.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Roth Joint\")</div>
<span style='font-family:Franklin Gothic Medium'>\\"It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005.\\"</span>

http://i-newswire.com/pr24595.html
After years of intense work, researchers have discovered the 3-dimensional structure of a miniscule--yet mighty--region of a protein that forms deleterious rope-like structures in the brain. Known as amyloid fibrils, the proteins are associated with the degenerative brain disorders Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Huntington's diseases, and so-called prion diseases like mad cow. This particular region of the protein catalyzes the formation of a \"molecular zipper,\" which pulls proteins together to form the stubbornly stable clumps.[/b]

And this proves what Roth? What was the VERY FIRST CASE of either Parkinson's or Alzheimer's? How long has the world been feeding ground up beef parts to it's beef?

It is quite possible that our or any other govt knew that there is a corelation to cattle that has been fed in this fashion and those diseases.

Speaking of something that has been going on and no one been aware of it (or so we think) Have you taken the time to wonder why little girls have become to mature so quickly as upposed to how girls matured time wise 20 years ago? Could it possibly be because of the hormones and other chemicals that are forced fed into US's beef to make them grow fast and gain weight prior to sale? And this 'fast beef' finds it's way into the chain of 'fast food' outlets? Bet you a few thousand Big Macs that is the main reason. Do you think that the health world doesn't realize this but that due to lobbying nothing much hits the news here in the states?

Where the mistake lies is in not questioning everything around us, in NOT digging for the answers, in NOT being aware of what has been kept from us. It has nothing to do with time travel. It has to do with waking up and becoming aware.

virtualgirl

Starlord..I think what Roth is trying to say is it's already in the news if you look. For Mad Cow, I was watching CNN last night and though they were talking about the cows themselves. They said that alot of cows could already have it. It sets dorment for some years. So, that means that we have most likely all have eaten infected meat. I don't think they knew the cows had it until they started showing the "signs" of the disease. I have been one to eat lots of red meat. Now I am rethinking my stance.

Pamela...Do you recall John ever saying anything about poultry or fish? I know he said some fish was okay in his time but I can't find any reference to any other meat in our time. Also Pam..you shouldn't stress or be confused. Don't worry about the video. The facts still remains that what he said is lining up. Maybe we should start combing through our books for little hints that he dropped and start trying to figure out a way to warn people. That is the burden I feel. How do you help others not like us. Alot of us on this forum have expressed feeling a weird connection. Something important we should be doing. Maybe this is it, and if you think about it. If what JT says is all true, then our mission could be one of the most important in all human history. We can still research though. If we can find the family, we find all the missing pieces. If I were to come back in time to my family, it would be to inform them of their future. He obviously came online to drop cryptic messages of our future. Maybe he felt the only ones that deserved to survive were the ones that were smart enough to read them. The ones that could read between the lines so to speak. Every time I turn on the news now, I feel fear in the pit of my stomach. More for my family than anything. These are just my views.

StarLord

Virtualgirl thanks, I was pretty aware of what he was saying. I'd like to know if he thought about all the other things that processed meat has done and is doing to us? if you have eaten prion 'tainted' meat long ago it matters not whether you give up now does it?.

how long has the science / health community known that the illness that killed cannibals was from consuming the brains of those that consumed other that had that prion present? If memory serves correct, THAT was what woke folks up to potential problems as to what was fed to livestock.