John Titor Research Updates!

Mudpuppy

Re: John Titor Research Updates!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"pauli\")</div>
ROTFL.. So true Starlord.. So true. And, while we are at it, we can let them fund the UN altogether. The US has paid billions to keep that lemon afloat. Time to let someone else shoulder the burden.[/b]

Amen to that!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Keroscene\")</div>
It doesn't say her specifically but that it was sent to everyone on \"the list\"? Is that right? Has anyone else said they didn't recieve the video? It bothered me that she capitilized resent, indicating that someone implied it was sent to her before.

On a more personal note, I know this whole thing must be driving Pamela crazy, it does me sometimes and I was never involved, I can't even begin to imagine how she must feel about all this.[/b]

Well, first off, although it is implied that there is a list because the mother said she sent it to several people, to my knowledge, I have never seen a list of names. If there was any list, I would think it would include Tippler, Hawking, Deutch, Kaku, Wolf, Haber & co, potential movie makers or media people like Art Bell and of course, Pam since she's the only real live link to Titor while he was here. The book has made itself look less and less credible by 1) lying about sending it to 'several' people when one of those people was very clearly Pamela and it was never recieved by her, or resent in case of theft and 2) by posting pictures in the book that was later admitted to as being "made up". (I'll see if I can find that link). The story is strong enough to stand on it's own but someone else must have thought it to weak to be believed, therefore, inserting doctored pictures. Before I go on with that, I'll see if I can find the link and repost it here.

Kelley

virtualgirl

Hmmm, I just found this over at the time travel Portal....

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:10 pm Subject: 4767

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Larry Haber wrote:
Jorune,

We're nearly finished with a few pages of the first John Titor comic.
I've enclosed one frame from the 1st page and I'll send it when its finished.

Larry

I thought Haber was just a lawyer doing his job? He says "We're" nearly finished...
Sounds to me like old Larry has his hand in the cookie jar. If he isn't involved and doesn't really know if Titor is real or not then why is he exploiting the story. I might have to still to the original subject on this thread. The Disney scenario. A few people almost had me convinced that I was nuts even thinking it but look at this. Does this look innocent to you? Not me. Looks to me like a big fat sham!

StarLord

Yes, and I can join any Board as Jesus and start talking about my latest return and how really ticked off those that swore there was going to be a rapture are because I decided there was no need for one. Oh yeah, and how pissed off the Vatican was because I showed up in Utah first to clean house...

"Bring out your Dead!!......Bring out your Dead!!....Bring out your Dead!!...

sinister

I don't think law has ever had to deal with 'time travel', but it would make sense to me that nobody can own a story that can't be proved true about a person with a fake name...right? I'm not expert, but it seems like Haber and wheover else is involved is operating off the same information base as us, I don't quite see how a family could have sold this story for marketing. And if that's not the case, then who does own this story? If anyone has bought a copy of the book, it might be interesting to check the copyrights in there. It would tell us where the money for the books is going.

PamelaM

I just wanted to share with the board incase nobody here had read it.

The emails where John said he would send the video to me:
Dear Pamela,

Thank you very much for the email sanctuary. That was quite moving and I appreciate the fact that you think about me. As you know, my time is growing short. I will be leaving in the next 30 days.
I will make the announcement soon on the site and I don't plan to take any more questions. I will however get to the ones that are outstanding.
I do have more pages from the manual and my parents are going to try and video tape my departure.
I am planning to try and send the pictures to Art's site and see if he will post them. In addition, I will also send them to you. I will also instruct my parents to send the video to you.

In addition, I have a diary that I have copied and left with my father. We have talked about it in great detail and I have instructed him to send it to you if he decides to share it.
Thank you again for supporting me and helping me. I have learned a great deal through you that I otherwise would not have. I would also urge you to keep an eye on the world. It is capable of changing very quickly now.

Your future friend,

John

Dear Pamela,

No, I am not an April fools prank. As you read this, I will most likely be making final preparations to leave and I will be gone by (DELETED). I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a true friend who will not be forgotten.

I took a quick look at the site and I'm not really that surprised at the squable. First off, that is not my real name so please direct the members not to harass anyone who is unlucky enough to have it. Second, I am flattered that my words are being dissected so carefully but I can already see they are applying their own standards and thoughts to what was said. Please remind them that people in different times do not think the same way they do and a cultures maturity is determined by how far it can plan into the future. I also think it would be quite interesting if someone would contact Frank Tipler. I wish I could be here to see his response. It should be quite historic.

My father will videotape the departure but I can already see it will be quite emotional for both of my parents. They are aware I want it sent to you but they also understand it will be seen as a novelty. I understand and respect how difficult it will be to subject the object of their feelings to public scrutiny so please be patient with them. Please send your address one more time so the 5110 label can be sent to you.

Thanks again Pamela.

John

Mudpuppy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PamelaM\")</div>
I just wanted to share with the board incase nobody here had read it.

The emails where John said he would send the video to me:
Dear Pamela,

Thank you very much for the email sanctuary. That was quite moving and I appreciate the fact that you think about me. As you know, my time is growing short. I will be leaving in the next 30 days.
I will make the announcement soon on the site and I don't plan to take any more questions. I will however get to the ones that are outstanding.
I do have more pages from the manual and my parents are going to try and video tape my departure.
I am planning to try and send the pictures to Art's site and see if he will post them. In addition, I will also send them to you. I will also instruct my parents to send the video to you.

In addition, I have a diary that I have copied and left with my father. We have talked about it in great detail and I have instructed him to send it to you if he decides to share it.
Thank you again for supporting me and helping me. I have learned a great deal through you that I otherwise would not have. I would also urge you to keep an eye on the world. It is capable of changing very quickly now.

Your future friend,

John

Dear Pamela,

No, I am not an April fools prank. As you read this, I will most likely be making final preparations to leave and I will be gone by (DELETED). I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a true friend who will not be forgotten.

I took a quick look at the site and I'm not really that surprised at the squable. First off, that is not my real name so please direct the members not to harass anyone who is unlucky enough to have it. Second, I am flattered that my words are being dissected so carefully but I can already see they are applying their own standards and thoughts to what was said. Please remind them that people in different times do not think the same way they do and a cultures maturity is determined by how far it can plan into the future. I also think it would be quite interesting if someone would contact Frank Tipler. I wish I could be here to see his response. It should be quite historic.

My father will videotape the departure but I can already see it will be quite emotional for both of my parents. They are aware I want it sent to you but they also understand it will be seen as a novelty. I understand and respect how difficult it will be to subject the object of their feelings to public scrutiny so please be patient with them. Please send your address one more time so the 5110 label can be sent to you.

Thanks again Pamela.

John[/b]

Pamela,

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. While it may seem like nothing to the Titor disbelievers, it means alot to those of us who still want something more....anything more, to push us to one side or other of the fence. Again, we all appreciate your sharing this. :hug:

This is just my intuition, but I think Tipler has already been contacted and I think he is remaining in the "shadows", so to speak for a reason. That's why I wrote earlier, I hope one day soon he will come out of the closet.;)

Kelley

PamelaM

Kelley,

Tipler has indeed been contacted.
I emailed him myself several times. I tried calling his college.
I express mailed him a big package with all of John's diagrams
and some things he said on the web site. I even had confirmation Tipler
recieved it.

But he never responded back. He refused to comment at all about it.
I don't know if he thought it was a joke or he knew what he was looking at. He has remained silent about it to this day.

I wondered if his email was working so I wrote him commenting on his book he wrote not mentioning John. He wrote back on that one. So I wrote him again right away on John again....nothing.

I dropped the subject after several times of trying to get him to respond and just telling him that John wanted him contacted with the info.

Nothing happened. ???

Mudpuppy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PamelaM\")</div>
Kelley,

Tipler has indeed been contacted.
I emailed him myself several times. I tried calling his college.
I express mailed him a big package with all of John's diagrams
and some things he said on the web site. I even had confirmation Tipler
recieved it.

But he never responded back. He refused to comment at all about it.
I don't know if he thought it was a joke or he knew what he was looking at. He has remained silent about it to this day.

I wondered if his email was working so I wrote him commenting on his book he wrote not mentioning John. He wrote back on that one. So I wrote him again right away on John again....nothing.

I dropped the subject after several times of trying to get him to respond and just telling him that John wanted him contacted with the info.

Nothing happened. ???[/b]

I think his silence speaks volumes. Scientists are some times like that....not wanting to be ridiculed in the open but researching like crazy in private. I'm sure he knows alot more than is ready to admit. John was right, in that, I wished we could have seen the look on his face when he recieved your materials.;)

Apogee

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Mudpuppy\")</div>
I think his silence speaks volumes. Scientists are some times like that....not wanting to be ridiculed in the open but researching like crazy in private. I'm sure he knows alot more than is ready to admit. John was right, in that, I wished we could have seen the look on his face when he recieved your materials.;)[/b]

It may be the case that he simply doesn't wish to dignify any of it with a response because he's reasoned that even a flat denial plays into the hands of the hoaxer.

NASA made this mistake last year when they issued a press statement saying that they were commisioning a popular science writer to produce an officially sanctioned book debunking point-by-point the hoax landing theories. Then someone higher up saw sense and realised that to do so would be to dignify the pseudo-scientists who came up with all that sub-moronic crap and pulled it.

NASA ended up with egg on its face as a result and the poor uneducated souls faithful to the hoax theory had a field day.