John Titor revealed - A Congressman?

outspoken

It's very obvious to me who John Titor is - a congressman. Members of congress have access to confidential information that they cannot talk about. What better cover than to leak this information as a "time traveler"?? No one would take you seriously, and you could explain your insights as coming "from the future". Also, its doubtful any members of congress would visit sites like Art Bells.

John Titor was an expert on many complex subjects - Physics, Pandemics, Social trends. A congressman on a science committee, a national security committee, would have access to the kind of experts and confidential information allowing "john" to have insights.

Do you think its just a coincidence "John" started posting right before the 2000 presidential election?

A member of congress on a national security committee would have access to information about China. "Johns" prediction of no Olympics after the 2000 Chinese Olympics could have been based on intelligence gained from closed door meetings with experts.

Also, if you read "johns" posts its clear he's not from Florida - he's from Texas. I've spent many years talking to people all over the country and it's obvious he is not a Floridian.

How else did John Titor know that copyright law doesnt affect federal documents? Most soldiers would not know this. A congressman would.

So what Texan congressman who was on committees that had access to national security issues, health issues, and was outspoken about such issues?

Ron Paul.

Back in 2000 Ron Paul was one of the first to talk about the erosion of freedoms, the threat of China, the poisoning of our food. If you read Ron Pauls speeches around the John Titor posts theres a lot of similarities. Ron Paul was one of the few to vote against the Patriot act. He was against the Iraq war saying it was based on lies.

It's very obvious John Titor was a concoction of Ron Paul so he could leak confidential information to the American people without getting caught for violating the law. Research the committees Ron Paul was on in 2000 and you'll see I'm right.

Samstwitch

Truly, if John Titor were a Congressman, the media would dig up that dirt and publish it. Congressional Representatives are under great scrutiny by the media and their opposition. If a Congress person was behind the JT story, they would have been found out long ago and crucified. Just wanted to point that out.

Do I think the John Titor story was concocted by Ron Paul or any Congress person? Not a chance.

Ron Paul is honest, highly intelligent, and a staunch supporter of the Constitution. I have often thought that if he survives the coming Nuclear War that John forewarned us about, he would be a likely candidate for Presidency in a Post-Nuclear reconstruction of the government.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
IMHO, he'd have to be more than one congressman, then.

outspoken

Truly, if John Titor were a Congressman, the media would dig up that dirt and publish it. Congressional Representatives are under great scrutiny by the media and their opposition. If a Congress person was behind the JT story, they would have been found out long ago and crucified. Just wanted to point that out.

Do I think the John Titor story was concocted by Ron Paul or any Congress person? Not a chance.

Ron Paul is honest, highly intelligent, and a staunch supporter of the Constitution. I have often thought that if he survives the coming Nuclear War that John forewarned us about, he would be a likely candidate for Presidency in a Post-Nuclear reconstruction of the government.

How do you know? So youre saying someone in the government who has knowledge how the government works would not be able to outsmart like like Bob Hansen did for a decade when he spied for the soviets? The mistake youre making is assuming leaders are omnipotent. As we all learned from 9/11 people arent perfect and all knowing. It wouldn't be hard at all for any congressmen to post online anonymously. Many congressmen have multiyear affairs and get away with it.

If you read all his posts its obvious he's a texan, it's obvious he's inside the government. So you want me to believe someone who didnt go to high school just happens to know physics, happens to be knowledgable about China, CJD, nuclear war?

Dont be so quick to dismiess someone in the government used the "time traveling" bit as a cover. I used to be part of a conspiracy maybe thats why i sniffed it out.

Samstwitch

Nothing that you have said is obvious to me, and I've been researching John Titor and many other subjects for many years. My opinion remains the same. Thanks for sharing yours. :)