John Titor: The Secrets Unveiled Find out the credibility of a Time Traveler

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

Samstwitch

Thanks for posting this Professor! I'll have to check it out when I have more time. (I've been packing for my upcoming move.) I'm always interested in new info related to John Titor. :)

Peregrini

The Yellowstone Super-Volcano is a very interesting and potentially disastrous story. Anyone who doesn't know about it should definitely check it out.

Samstwitch

I'm just now reading the PDF file. I skipped ahead to the subject of Y2K, as I'm very familiar with it. This is the same information and some similar conclusions that I have in my own research, except for...I'm unsure of when the researcher said, "he released the IBM 5100's ROM chips and travels forward in time to collect the emulator". I've never heard of that. I'm not familiar with that information or technology...but I cannot rule it out, because I know nothing about it.

As I continue reading, I do not agree with this excerpt: "...Titor traveled back in time, got the 5100's ROM chips, traveled forward in time to 1998 to our worldline, released it in 1998 and traveled forward to 2000 to collect the emulator Hercules in its 64-bit version." (Page 36)

John did not travel forward to 2000. He traveled from 1975 to 1998, and then stayed with his parents until he left in 2001. This begs the question...Did The Researcher read John Titor's book that was published by his mother? If not, then he/she is missing some vital information.

I totally agree that John fixed the Millenium Y2K bug (I don't know about the Y2K38 bug)..."the reason why the Y2K and Y2K38 bugs were not a big problem in our worldline is becaue of John Titor, the time traveler" (Page 37)

SIDE NOTE: Anyone who thinks Y2K Bug was not a problem is uninformed! Y2K disaster did not happen, because of scrambling, hard work, and diligence by those committed to the cause (I was one of them) and by computer programmers. Companies and businesses spent BILLIONS of dollars to correct the probem. There were Y2K glitches, but very small ones in comparison to what would have happened if it hadn't been fixed.

Who is "The Researcher"? I've found it's a very rare day to find another researcher who's really into John Titor (even if I don't agree with the theories), so this is a great find.

Where did you find this PDF file Professor?

I will continue reading and post my assessments and discrepancies as I find them.

Reading Pages 38-41 and on, the Researcher believes that a Yellowstone Supervolcano will be the catalyst for a Civil War in the USA. I've heard this theory before, but I do not agree with it. I do not think a natural disaster was the catalyst for the Civil War in John's world.

JOHN TITOR (Page 40): Can you stop the war before it gets here? Sure. Will you do it? Probably not.

I think the catalyst for the Civil War on John's Timeline was the fraudulent elections in 2000 and 2004. People in his world were survivors of the Y2K disaster which caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. This disaster made the survivors braver, stronger, and they no longer blindly trusted or depended on the U.S. government, because they were never forewarned about Y2K and they suffered greatly from it.

So when G.W. Bush stole the 2004 election (the 2nd election that he stole), the people rose up against the government and that was the catalyst of the Civil War. The Presidential elections were held in November 2004, and in 2005 the Civil War officially began.

But on our Timeline, Y2K did NOT happen, because John Titor changed that. So the people did not develop strong characters. Instead, people became complacent...even more so after Y2K event came and went and there was no disaster. But Y2K didn't happen, because experts scrambled to FIX the problem after the warnings were publicised that there would be a problem. When Y2K was averted, the people became even lazier, apathetic, complacent Sheeple.

Bush and Cheney stealing the 2000 and 2004 elections was like 'taking candy from a baby' as the old saying goes. That's why John Titor was so agitated in 2000 when the elections came and went and people on our Timeline did nothing. John's mother wrote about John's behavior during and after the elections, in his book. I believe this was the reason why he became so upset. At that point, John realized his presence on our Timeline averted the Civil War. That's why he was so concerned for us...and he tried to warn us on Message Boards.

This is my belief as to why the Civil War on our Timeline never happened. I still believe there will be WW III in the near future. Bible Prophecy is 100% correct, so we can look to that for the events and outcome.

SIDE NOTE: If you think the 2000 and 2004 Presidential Elections were not stolen, then you are uninformed or in denial. I did the research when and after they happened. Bush and Cheney cheated, they stole those elections!

That's the problem...American Sheeple believe whatever they are told, and almost everything they are told are lies.

WRONG: Page 47 the Researcher writes: "If Titor is real, then the Super volcano has to erupt in the months before 1st January 2006. If it doesn't, then we can conclude Titor is a hoax and have his writings as an amazing "Literary Work"."

I'm still reading his material, and so far I cannot find a date that it was written or published, but I assume from the statement above that the Researcher wrote this material prior to January 2006. According to his theory, John Titor would have been a hoaxer, because there was no Super volcano at all.

(I don't know why some people elude to this theory. We saw what happened when Mt. St. Helen erupted. The damage was extensive, but life went on.)

According to my theories, the Researcher is wrong, as I have explained further above, and in some of my posts on these other threads:
1) John Titor's Religious Beliefs: Bible Prophecy, Revelation, Return of Christ, the Rapture, 2012
2) I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

TAKEN FROM PAGE 51...

JOHN TITOR: "Many people die on the highways when they freeze to death trying to get to warmer weather. The government tries to keep power by instituting marshall law but all of it collapses when their efforts to bring the power back up fail. A few years later communical government system is developed after the constitution takes a few twists."

WRONG! THE RESEARCHER: "The above statements of Titor is clear evidence that Yellowstone eruption is the cause of the civil war. After the eruption, due to the "nuclear winter" effect, the global temperature is going to reduce and during winter in the western United states in the last week of December, people would freeze to death while trying to move to warmerweather..."

MY ASSESSMENT: This statement by the Researcher is clearly wrong. John Titor was referring to the effects of Y2K, not a volcanic eruption.

THIS CONCLUDES MY ASSESSMENT AT THIS TIME: I still have not read the first 38 pages of the Researcher's theories I will soon), but I have read all the pages after that. IMO, the Researcher is incorrect in many of his theories.

You've confused me a little here, Sam. While I can appreciate your research, you seem to be saying two things at once here:

I totally agree that John fixed the Millenium Y2K bug

and
Y2K disaster did not happen, because of scrambling, hard work, and diligence by those committed to the cause (I was one of them) and by computer programmers. Companies and businesses spent BILLIONS of dollars to correct the probem.

So who solved Y2K? You and the programmers and the companies that spent (in your estimation) BILLIONS or John?

I find your assertion that John "fixed" Y2K tenuously based. I think a natural question would be,

"if John fixed Y2K in 1975, as you claim, what exactly were you fixing in 1999?" And please don't misinterpret my question as poking you in the chest, I am truly curious as to how you resolve these two apparently mutually exclusive statements.

And more importantly: What evidence do you have that suggests that John "fixed" Y2K?

As for the pdf, I found it also in my research some years ago, but found it unhelpful. Much of the evidence supporting John as a real time traveler didn't exist at the time he wrote his thesis.

Samstwitch

EXCUSE ME: "I totally agree that John fixed the Millenium Y2K bug..."

CORRECTION: That was a short answer to a long explanation.
This is also WHY I said in the same Post: According to my theories, the Researcher is wrong, as I have explained further above, and in some of my posts on these other threads:
1) John Titor's Religious Beliefs: Bible Prophecy, Revelation, Return of Christ, the Rapture, 2012
2) I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation
Let me rephrase the sentence.

REPHRASED: I should have said, "I totally agree that John Titor's actions on our Timeline changed the outcome of the Millenium Y2K Bug."

EXPLANATION: John Titor changed the outcome of the Y2K problem, by making his grandfather aware that there was a problem that would happen in the Year 2000, thereby changing the course of history. By making his grandfather aware of the problem, his grandfather was able to pass that information along to his co-workers, other engineers. At least 8 years before the Year 2000, engineers began informing the public about the Y2K problem. (I first heard about it in 1992 on a "20-20" TV news report.) The engineers were mostly ignored, until just a couple of years before the millenium, when experts realized there truly was a problem...then it BEGAN being addressed and fixed. Businesses in the USA spent billions of dollars scrambling to correct the Y2K problem. They hired lots of technicians outside of USA to fix computers. This also happened around the globe in other countries. (President Clinton's "Y2K Conversion Council" was formed urging businesses and government agencies to address the Y2K Bug and fix computers. I received an award from that Council for my work on Y2K.)

That's how John Titor "fixed the Millenium Y2K bug". (I believe I explained this to you ages ago, either in email or a private chat.)

REPHRASED: I should have said, "I totally agree that John Titor's actions on our Timeline changed the outcome of the Millenium Y2K Bug."
EXPLANATION: John Titor changed the outcome of the Y2K problem, by making his grandfather aware that there was a problem that would happen in the Year 2000, thereby changing the course of history. By making his grandfather aware of the problem, his grandfather was able to pass that information along to his co-workers, other engineers. At least 8 years before the Year 2000, engineers began informing the public about the Y2K problem. (I first heard about it in 1992 on a "20-20" TV news report.) The engineers were mostly ignored, until just a couple of years before the millenium, when experts realized there truly was a problem...then it BEGAN being addressed and fixed. Businesses in the USA spent billions of dollars scrambling to correct the Y2K problem. They hired lots of technicians outside of USA to fix computers. This also happened around the globe in other countries. (President Clinton's "Y2K Conversion Council" was formed urging businesses and government agencies to address the Y2K Bug and fix computers. I received an award from that Council for my work on Y2K.)

That's how John Titor "fixed the Millenium Y2K bug". (I believe I explained this to you ages ago, either in email or a private chat.)

Thank you for clarifying your statement.

Considering the IBM 5100 computer was the first desktop computer (the SCAMP notwithstanding), when John met with his grandfather, why not simply recode or redesign the prototype so as to avoid the Y2K problem altogether? Assuredly, when John described the death and destruction this one slight omission caused on his world line (if we are to believe this statement), wouldn't John's grandfather (identified in COATT) simply avoid the problem then? And if the 5100 were already on the market by the time John arrived, why didn't he simply fix it in the 5110?

When you assert
By making his grandfather aware of the problem, his grandfather was able to pass that information along to his co-workers, other engineers.

I have some questions. Please have a look:
Exactly what information are you claiming his grandfather passed to his coworkers?
Did he also explain what would happen in 2000 as a result of this?
How do you suppose John's Grandfather, PDE, convinced his coworkers that it was better to leave the machine as-is?
Did PDE explain why it was important to leave the computer as-is?
Was there any pushback from his colleagues?
Did PDE explain the ramifications of leaving the Y2K bug in the machine to his colleagues?
If so, then how could he convince his colleagues that it was better to risk global apocalypse than to fix it then in '75?
How was John sure that the bug would get fixed?
What were John's motives for fixing (or making PDE aware, as you claim) of the Y2K bug in the first place?
Why did these motives change in 98/2000 when he claimed he was there to simply get them ready for what was to come?
How do you explain the faxes in 1998 describing how Y2K was a disaster on his worldline and appearing as a kind of warning/prediction when he knew the bug had been fixed (or as you claim, the engineers knew the bug) back in 75?
Speaking of the faxes, were you aware the audio has been modified?
Surely John knew that PDE would die in the plane crash in the 1980's. So, did John instruct him to tell others (to assure the information didn't die with him)? Again, why not simply fix the bug in '75?
Do you think that it was prudent of John to tell PDE of the Y2K bug (and only PDE) and risk the information could die with him by a "death of probability" before he had a chance to tell is coworkers about the bug? Did John impress upon PDE that it was important to tell his coworkers before "a certain year," the year of PDE's death? How do you think John did this without raising suspicion on PDE's part?

I know, Sam. Many questions. But your theory raises them. I would be very interested in your responses. And, as always, please identify the evidence you have for any of this, or conversely, identify when it is merely speculation.

Thank you
TR

TimeNot_0

Wort??

There are probably 6 other pages there maybe from the original thread. I am not looking up again, since they seem to move them around, and all of that. This one is the pictures one of the pictures cleaned up, same as Anomalies which were the earlier pictures shown as is.

Art Bell - John the Time Traveller

Well, who knows??

Samstwitch

Wort??

There are probably 6 other pages there maybe from the original thread. I am not looking up again, since they seem to move them around, and all of that. This one is the pictures one of the pictures cleaned up, same as Anomalies which were the earlier pictures shown as is.

Art Bell - John the Time Traveller

Well, who knows??

Hi TimeNot, What exactly are you referring to...and what pictures? Where does the link take us? (I don't click on links to outside sources due to viruses that I got, that's why I'm asking.)