John Titor: The Secrets Unveiled Find out the credibility of a Time Traveler

Leslie

I always wondered about that plane crash. I remember when it happened. Wasn't there alot of talent on that plane? I don't know why but it reminded me of the Buddy Holly plane crash (but in a different type of plane).

HDRKID

Hi sam:
I agree with you.

Hi prof:
There are many John Titor predictions that have come true in these last few years. He did warn us. Oh yes, of what was coming.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look how putin is in power. Also, the cold war is on. Actually, it is warming up. :(

TimeNot_0

That link takes you to the webarchive. Every so ofter, a webcrawler goes through the web recording pages on the web and stores them there, pages from the Past (those pictures are of JT's supposed gravity distortion time displacement machine) and it is a page from the old Art Bell site and copyrighted by them. The other pages are of the original forum BBS pages which JT started, but since the webcrawler does not copy everything, there are probably around 6 pages there and maybe a couple of others like the last page of th thread (page 61) and another one that got stored differently around page 42 or something like that. Not that page 42 is important but it was found a long time ago. All from 2001.

Ren

You're asking if John fixed Y2K or Sam?

The answer is probably both contributed to the fix.
John goes back to 1973 and has a talk with his "grandfather".
Grandpa programs the calendar of the IBM5100 that it becomes the inspiration for many hardware upgrades and patches of which Sam supervised.

I don't think that Y2K was responsible for the downfall of human civilization. I think it started with the elections of 2000 and 2004. If you'll look at my posts dating back to 1989 as [email protected], I specifically repeat this over and over. It culminated with a meteor strike, an explosion (some are guessing John implied it was Yellowstone National Park) then floods. That is what sets unemployed country folk against their multinational city-slickers.