John Titor travelled to 2100 On Coast to Coast AM JUNE 14 2019

is this really the john titor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Extra_celestial_witch

Just posted this in another thread of corona virus debate, but thought it would be relevant here too. Apparently it’s rumoured the pope has corona virus. Would this make the John Titor predictions true. He claimed our pope would die soon and we would get the next and final pope the anti pope. I follow rondnovery, but I also follow Russian orthodox, because I am half Russian and the orthodox religion doesn’t just believe god and Jesus but they also believe the mythological gods from before the time of gods invention, that’s why they call it orthodox all. and they also believe witches and mystical beings that’s why they say Russians are so superstitious.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Just posted this in another thread of corona virus debate, but thought it would be relevant here too. Apparently it’s rumoured the pope has corona virus. Would this make the John Titor predictions true. He claimed our pope would die soon and we would get the next and final pope the anti pope. I follow rondnovery, but I also follow Russian orthodox, because I am half Russian and the orthodox religion doesn’t just believe god and Jesus but they also believe the mythological gods from before the time of gods invention, that’s why they call it orthodox all. and they also believe witches and mystical beings that’s why they say Russians are so superstitious.

I always assumed this current pope was the anti-pope because he never punished the pedophile priests and he accepts and promotes all aspects of another religion that involves violence and murder. But, I suppose it is never good to assume. Will keep watch with you.

alpha centauri

The pope is doing well. They made a false alarm.

I always assumed this current pope was the anti-pope because he never punished the pedophile priests and he accepts and promotes all aspects of another religion that involves violence and murder. But, I suppose it is never good to assume. Will keep watch with you.
There is a whistleblower, who claims that the Catholic Church invented the Islam, but it was created in a way to merge again. They saw the difficulty to convince the Arabic tribes to the faith of the church. So they thought with a Arabic prophet it would be easier. But this Abu-Bakr (successor of Muhammed) had changed the Koran and let some Surahs out of it. Furthermore the Muslims also refused to hand over the land they conquered to the church in Rome. So the plot didnt work. I didnt read the book but the person is Alberto Rivera.

That is a random youtube vid about it:

But you see that the laws of the Koran are similar to those of the Catholic Church at that time. So I think there could be some truth in it. And Muhammed´s first wife was Christian. She may have influenced him.

JohnTitor2063

Pope Frances changed "The Lord's Prayer".

He is cursed because at the end of the Bible, it says that if anybody changes the Bible, they are cursed with all the plagues listed in the Bible.

@lightsolitaire
Why dont you tell your story, without mentioning the members here. When it´s getting personal, the discussions dont end well. I am interested in your version.

So you say you are the legal wife of this Haber guy? And you met John Titor? Can you discribe him and tell everything what you remember he told you and this Haber guy that was not on the internet?
Thank you Alpha centauri for your kindness.

Forgive me that I have no desire to answer. Forgive me that the entire legacy has brought too much pain, heartache and tears for me. To the point that I no longer wish to be a part of any of it. For me, it is in the past. And, I am very glad to be truly moving forward. On, from it all.

Healing my relationship with God and our Savior and choosing to surround myself with love and joy instead. Supportive people...

It's my turn to be truly happy.

Thank you for understanding.

Alpha centauri ~

I know it is best to keep my thoughts to myself.

I will say, it is unfair to call me out for pointing out truths of others, after they have called the Haber family out by name, falsely. I must admit, the days following my standing up for them, weren't pleasant either...

I have told one other person the truth. However, we all still wonder I believe (of those who took over the legacy for their own intentions without permission).

I can say this. The Titor legacy will lead to nothing but heartache if one continues to pursue it. Not knowing is often better than actually knowing. Because, once you know... You can't forget. Some of us didn't have a choice in the matter (because of those who took over the legacy). Most of you do.

Without faith in a higher power (even Jesus Himself) I highly doubt anyone would be able to handle the truth. It is not for the weak...

It is best left in the past, as it is.

My ending song to describe the whole thing. Never to return after this. And, you won't personally find me on social media either.

It is time for everyone to move on. To love their own lives. Live it day by day. And, do your best not wonder.

Because...

I will say this about the original John. His Christian faith is as real today as it was when he originally posted...

Anyone else is an imposter.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Forgive me that I have no desire to answer. Forgive me that the entire legacy has brought too much pain, heartache and tears for me. To the point that I no longer wish to be a part of any of it. For me, it is in the past. And, I am very glad to be truly moving forward. On, from it all.

Healing my relationship with God and our Savior and choosing to surround myself with love and joy instead. Supportive people...
Do what is best for you. If you dont want to talk about it anymore, it is fine.

I dont hope that also the non-believe of others in time travel is the thing that make you sad alongside the other metioned things. Time travel is more or less mentioned in the religious books. The prophets used a version of time travel when they saw the future. Although it is through mind and not technical instruments. What I want to say. A lot of people believe it is possible.

Last edited:
Very good points you make. I do believe each of us have the Divine right to receive personal revelation from our true Heavenly Father, Holy Spirit and true Savior. Something I was raised to belief.

I remember a few years ago, sitting in a relief society class, and a woman mentioned the same. She also brought up Doctor Who. I laughed knowing my own life experience.

My mother, before her death, left a book of quotes that have truly helped in times of need. I Love this quote "Most of our fears will never come to pass. For knowledge probably won't make us better prepared".

A life lesson I have come to learn. She was right...

It's amazing when people come to the end of our their lives, or close to, they begin drawing near to the One who gave life to each of us. And, begin turning to their only hope. God. I have seen miraculous things in these moments. None less than divine intervention in which your soul expands in grace and knowledge if they choose to receive such blessings.

For instance... In another quote she left, she informed me this would be a difficult year. That life would fall down mid flight and we learn to plant all our roads on today. For it is the only day we have. We learn to plant our own gardens instead of waiting for someone to bring us flowers. And, with every goodbye we learn. We learn to hold our head up with the grace of a woman and not the grief of a child.

So true. In her hours before crossing the veil of this life to the next, I watched her grace flourish, her kindness grow and her acceptance of cancer, her need for others to finally take care of her, bloom. She left this world a better place, at least for me. With her genuine guidance and life experience.

Facing hardship, our trials I find a gift. To become more wise, and walk with God in a more sincere and personally profound way.

Yes. I believe we each have spiritual gifts that out weigh any physical instrumentation could provide.

She is an example... She gave me the knowledge this year we face will be an uncertain one. And, all I am capable of is what I am. I hold no responsibility for what others do. Only I can build a beautiful life, day by day.

Spiritual gifts are far different than manipulations through human science. For human science is imperfect, at best.

I know that my personal greatest challenge has been fear. Which is a lie from the adversary. Scripture states 365 times, not to fear. One reminder for everyday of the year. I find myself growing to over come this slowly, day by day.

Thank you for your thoughtful post.

A beautiful day ahead. Much to do.

Have a blessed day.

Ps. There is a clue written in the above regarding the true, real and original JT story, if any can see it. I've said it gently. ;)

Last edited: