John Titor

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
John Titor

You knew it was coming... The John Titor thread.

I haven't really seen anybody talking about this guy much lately. Has he officially been marked as a fraud? Most of the events he's mentioned have come to pass without much happening.

I've never bought into the whole story much, but I remember there being a die-hard group of believers. He was probably a group of nerdy college students with too much time on their hands.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: John Titor

This whole story was really entertaining, hoax or not. It will be the biggest online story ever for many years. I personnally don't know if it's actually an hoax, I just don't know.

I think there's going to be a movie about Titor, I didn't heard about it for a while...

Num7

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I heard about a graphic novel/comic book too... Seems like they gave up on all of it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Graphic novel would be cool !

I bet that in a couple of years, a kid will show up, and claim he's young John Titor :cool: That's just a matter of time.

In my sense, the most impressive about Titor is the perfection of his story. It's just great and original :)

Num7

Condar

Perfection eh? He can't be proven wrong, I guess thats as close as perfection that you'd ever get though.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

That's what I meant ! :cool: He can't be proven right, nor wrong !

Also, I don't think he made a lot of mistakes. Sometimes hoaxers scrap their story by saying something wrong. I don't remember any debunkers finding real contradictions in Titor's posts.

Num7

Condar

Well he left stuff mostly vague, except for things that couldn't be proven wrong, like the war, ect. His whole thing about not telling anyone about anything that could help them kinda makes me think it's bull because if your not even from this "worldline" who cares if you tell someone a stock tip or anything.. and if he didn't care about attention or if someone believed him why would he post anything in the first place?

Chip Lewis

Titor(ites) are growing community to this day. I guess this information can only be based on the circles you travel with...

The latest buzz has been the various shootings. As far as many Titor(ites) are concerned these are Waco type events. On that note, 2008 is the year we realie thar civil war is upon us. That is...according to Time_Travel_0 in back in 2001...

Condar

I don't understand how they can think of shootings as Waco type events because Waco was all about the military fucking up and killing civilians, the shootings that have happened have nothing to do with the military or even multi-day hostage situations. And if there was going to be a civil war it's defiantly not going to be cities vs rural, it would be Dems vs Reps, but thats just my thoughts on that.

gonzogirl

Well if a movie is in the works the better hurry up or the story will be a dead one..I have a feeling that some other more outrageous TT stuff is on the horizon..Wouldnt suprise me if Hollyweird created all this Titor stuff to begin with and started the hype and now plans to cash out with a movie and theme park ride (the ride sounds fun )..I have searched for Pamela M...Cant find her..remember her?..she had the dream about Titor and had all the questions for Titor via the Art Bell forum... I was struck by her very detailed questions for him. Seemed a bit "tailored' if ya know what I mean. We communicated alot for a while here on this forum. Id love for her to sign up again and catch us up on all the new stuff. When and if the book or movie comes out we can find out the ownership/author and see just who it is......:)