John's New FACEBOOK?

Leslie

A sample: "I am the real John Titor. I am a time traveler from the year 2036. I created this page so any other John's - who are lost on this timeline - can find me. Any predictions that I make on this page may affect the outcome - so they may never happen. Time travel is real. John"

link: John Titor | Facebook

Samstwitch

A sample: "I am the real John Titor. I am a time traveler from the year 2036. I created this page so any other John's - who are lost on this timeline - can find me. Any predictions that I make on this page may affect the outcome - so they may never happen. Time travel is real. John"

link: John Titor | Facebook

Good find! Anyone claiming to be John Titor should be investigated. My first suggestions would be to ask Pamela M. to put him to the test.

Some things that I noticed...

I noticed the URL/UserID to his Facebook ends with "johntitortv"
What I noticed was the "tv" at the end of his name. Why would the real JT put "tv" after his name in the URL? It doesn't seem like something John would do, because TV programs weren't prevalent in his world after N-Day. "TV programming" had been replaced with Streaming Internet.

I also noticed he posted the following:

FIVE HUNDRED GRAMS OF GOLD - in the year 2800 - will go to everyone who attends the convention.

Which leads to...

Sunday, March 17, 2013
Disaster TV is having a convention for REAL time travelers.
Details of your time vehicle are recommended but not mandatory.
Go to http://www.facebook.com/disastertv for more information.

So, is he posting Advertisements for Disaster TV?

Is this a JT Imposter promoting a TV Show?

He also posted:
* My Mom's name is not Kay - and she NEVER hired a lawyer in Florida named Larry. [I don't believe these statements. That would argue the validity of the book published by John's mother, the Video posted by Attorney Larry Haber, and anything else connected with Haber and the woman (Kay) claiming to be John's mother.]
* Russia will try to take over the world in 2015. [This conflicts with what the real JT told us.]

He said...
* This Facebook page will help other John’s lost on this timeline find their way home. Tempus Edax Rerum.

The term " Tempus Edax Rerum" was a term used by John Titor in his Youtube Video. That Video was posted by Attorney Larry Haber who represents John's family. The message posted by Larry Haber with the Video says:

Uploaded on Nov 19, 2009
Kay Titor requested this letter from John Titor be posted in November of 2009. The website is located at http://www.johntitorfoundation.com - Good luck John.

However, the JT person on Facebook posted...

* I am not involved with any foundation that bares my name.
* My Mom's name is not Kay - and she NEVER hired a lawyer in Florida named Larry.

MY QUICK ASSESSMENT: IMO, so far the JT on Facebook doesn't appear to be the real John Titor.

What do the rest of you experts think?

Leslie

If there are more than one John, which one is the "real" one?

Samstwitch

If there are more than one John, which one is the "real" one?

The video in my Post #2 was created by John I & II (both of them were "real") and explains when they were here posting on the Internet (November 2, 2000 to March 21, 2001, and I think again in November 2009 when the video was posted). That is the only time we know that they were here. However, they may come again. Only time will tell. :)

If John shows up on our Worldline and posts on the Internet at a future date, Pamela would be the only person to really be able to verify if it is one of the "real" Johns.

More than one John traveled to our Worldline, because there are multiple Timelines. Two of them reached our Worldline during a Time Travel mission. (I might not be using the correct terminology Multiple Timelines...it might be called Parallel Timelines.)

TimeTravel_00

Always with your minds on the future, instead of minding the present, here and now. John is 15, and is very much here and alive now. Why the concern over someone claiming to be a man from the past, who claimed to be a man from the future?

Samstwitch

Always with your minds on the future, instead of minding the present, here and now. John is 15, and is very much here and alive now. Why the concern over someone claiming to be a man from the past, who claimed to be a man from the future?

That is a good question. I'm sure many of us would have different answers. Please post a new thread if you would like to continue a discussion on that topic.

TimeTravel_00

Who ya gonna call ghostbusters? John Titor aptly defines ghost in my book after his little disappearing act. Once again, a new apparition has manifested itself.... It's like there is some sort of humorous dimensional gateway that Is attracted to Sam