JT Foundation/Oliver Williams Research

virtualgirl

I am still researching the VIN starting digits. I thought they were all 1987 trucks but I was wrong. They do differ. They all seem to be Chevrolets but different years. I'll let you know when I have something. So far though, the prison truck has been the most fitting. One thing is for sure.....I have the truck for that insurance paper in my hands.

Also, I'M not the one who put the insurance paper on the JT site. It was put there for everyone to look at. VIN digits and all.

If anyone else finds out anything, I would welcome the help :D

Cornelia

Paul,
the inquisitive person, who is also often a touch wisely paranoid.
This description fits well some members on the board which I'm not going to mention... myself included! :lol:

Judge Bean

Originally posted by virtualgirl@Sep 29 2004, 06:11 AM

Also, I'M not the one who put the insurance paper on the JT site. It was put there for everyone to look at. VIN digits and all.

That's right; and this is the best response to Darby. Almost all of the material you disclosed is available to the public, and to any "investigator" worth his cliches. This is why I think it is most curious that the Darby bunch seem to want it suppressed. His posts were... desperate.

TheOrangeMan

:) Side note on Oliver Williams (JT Editor)... he just updated the news section on johntitor.com yesterday. I doubt the man's in any sort of trouble.

lev

::.. Oh man that guy is funny! ..::

Originally posted by By JohnTitor.com
WAS JOHN WARNING FLORIDA WITH THE VERY NAME HE USED!!!!

1. John stated that \"John\" was not his real name
2. John and his family lived in Florida
2. John travels in time to meet his family.
3. According to John's mother in the book, they have moved away from Florida.
4. Two hurricanes criss-cross right over the spot John claims to have lived in.
6. A third hurricane is on the way named \"JOHN\" in Russian.

::.. I've officially heard it all with this one ..::

HuntTech

Originally posted by virtualgirl@Sep 29 2004, 02:11 AM
I am still researching the VIN starting digits. I thought they were all 1987 trucks but I was wrong. They do differ. They all seem to be Chevrolets but different years. I'll let you know when I have something. So far though, the prison truck has been the most fitting. One thing is for sure.....I have the truck for that insurance paper in my hands.

If anyone else finds out anything, I would welcome the help :D

Do you have a link to the image of the form with the partial VIN? I seemed to have lost my local copy... or at least the one I could read... :) I have a couple of days coming up where I can apply some time to the research and would like to help out.

Snow

Is this it? My eyes can't do anything with this! Good luck

SFW

Snow

Originally posted by TheOrangeMan@Sep 30 2004, 08:57 AM
I think there's a much larger version floating around somewhere. anomalies may have it.

If a larger version is out there, I'd like to ahve it for the library!

SFW