Just a Quick Thought About Evolution

Kazper

GRADUATE
I was just watching a YouTube video from Nov 2 2017 -Live Leaks and Dr. Brooks Agnew.

Dr. Brooks Agnew Made a statement that I refer to these types of statements / Comments as
" In Plain Sight " or Obvious. This may not be verbatim but he more or less said that we cannot be from this Earth originally because of Evolution or we wouldn't need "Shelter".

Hmmm Never thought about that, but we could have never survived the elements, we could freeze to death or heat exposure Pretty obvious to me. lol.

Then Thought about The Dinosaurs etc... can prove this.

Penguins and Polar bears etc... can Survive in freezing areas, Lions and Tigers can survive in Africa and Lizards can live in the Desert. Plus the ocean life survival of creatures. So They can obviously be originally from the Earth.
Just a few of my examples. I am just an Information magnet on everything and since I can remember my thought process has always been to see many things as "OBVIOUS" or "make sense". Right or Wrong etc... Though I notice how many people go around a much wider thought out process instead of just being straight forward obvious on what they are saying.

When I use Computer It Freelance, I created what I called the "415 rule " which means spending 4 hours on something that is only a 15 minute solution.
Just a few examples I'll use.
1- I was hired by a guy who couldn't connect to the internet. So when I got there he gave me a quick rundown of everything, he was a "couch computer tech" (someone who thinks they know about computers but know nothing ), Well upon my first look I noticed the computer had power, monitor connected and then seen no Ethernet plug in the Ethernet input. So I ask him where his modem was and Ethernet cable was, so he said to me "I PURCHASED A COMPUTER THAT WAS ALREADY INTERNET READY" omg funny.

2- I was hired by a lady who said her grand daughter accidentally deleted all of her programs on her MAC, so not to familiar with MAC at the time, I got familiar with its GUI and then found the grand daughter had deleted only the shortcuts, which was cool , because short cuts were easy to make, but in my surprise everything that was deleted was still in the recycle bin, I just restored them and the woman gave me an extra $100, lol.

One last incident

3- I was hired by a woman who told me she had 3 computer techs already look at her computer and couldn't get her PC to power up, well I noticed that the cover in the front was loose and realized the ON button wasn't reaching the stem of the Power-on switch, So I snapped the front panel back into place the button aligned with the stem and her PC booted up right away, lol.

Why I wrote this was because people seem to expect the worst of everything and never see what is so obviously in plain site. Of course I don't expect people to know these simple things, but was more a lesson that was taught to me. Always look from the bottom up and you find the problem can be much easier. Sorta ties into many thing not just computers in general.

Just my thoughts of Today......Thank You:)

Mayhem

Zenith
Bit like a car it's not working, turn around and walk away.
It's too complicated for me to fix.

Ignorance takes the place of investigations in some respects.

Kazper

GRADUATE
He can be bogus, that is irrelevant , in fact anyone could have mentioned this, but I found that if you need to overcome your surroundings by changing how you live in an environment , you could have not originated in that same environment.
If you originated from that environment , you can walk around naked all day, all night, have food, be able to reproduce at ease.
Since we cannot live without shelter etc... we could have originate in an environment that we would die in unless someone or something helped up to exist in these conditions.

Kazper

GRADUATE
He can be bogus, that is irrelevant , in fact anyone could have mentioned this, but I found that if you need to overcome your surroundings by changing how you live in an environment , you could have not originated in that same environment.
If you originated from that environment , you can walk around naked all day, all night, have food, be able to reproduce at ease.
Since we cannot live without shelter etc... we could have originate in an environment that we would die in unless someone or something helped up to exist in these conditions.
Also if the surroundings would have changed we would have changed with it, which we didn't apparently lol:)

Harte

Do rabbits live without burrows?
Do birds live without nests?

Do I really need to list any more examples?

Okay... beavers.

Harte

Kazper

GRADUATE
Do rabbits live without burrows?
Do birds live without nests?

Do I really need to list any more examples?

Okay... beavers.

Harte
Rabbits have fur why do they live in holes?
birds have feathers- Why are nest up in trees?
beavers have waterproof fur- why do beavers have dams?
any questions???

Harte

They do this to birth and protect their young.
And to have a more secure place to sleep without worrying so much about getting eaten.

Precisely the same (original) reasons that humans construct shelter.

With beavers, it's not the dam, which is in itself quite an advanced idea for an animal - practically aquaculture - it's the lodge.

The real question is, why would you deny that these examples are perfectly analogous to what humans do?

Harte

Kazper

GRADUATE
They do this to birth and protect their young.
And to have a more secure place to sleep without worrying so much about getting eaten.

Precisely the same (original) reasons that humans construct shelter.

With beavers, it's not the dam, which is in itself quite an advanced idea for an animal - practically aquaculture - it's the lodge.

The real question is, why would you deny that these examples are perfectly analogous to what humans do?

Harte
I think it went over your head................... We need to wear clothes to keep warm, we weren't born with adequate protection nor did we evolve to it. You are not on the same page. Please if you don''t understand I'll be happy to enlighten you on my opinion. If it rains I seek shelter, if it is cold I seek warmth, I'm not that hairy, lol
bird, beavers etc... don't put on the sweaters when the leave their shelters. That"s all I'm saying. I just say whats on my mind, I'm not a debater, I believe people have their own minds and free will. Some may see things in a different perspective. That was my perspective. You enjoy your day :)

Harte

Animals with hair (and feathers) seek shelter in the rain too, don't they.
And most animal types stay in the climates they evolved in (ecological niches.) Humans (Homo,) with brains that work better, were eventually able to overcome that restriction. The ability to do that is a net gain for survival, inducing greater population and thereby much more genetic drift.

Homo has been making shelters and wearing clothes since long before they were Sapiens.

Harte