Just for fun. Okay maybe not.

What if parallel universes existed. And you chose to go to a universe were you are dating the girl of your dreams. You have alot of money. Perhaps your even somewhat famous.

But Then a few years later it all comes crashing down. She dumps you. Your status is dipping. And your going broke.

lamdo263

What if parallel universes existed. And you chose to go to a universe were you are dating the girl of your dreams. You have alot of money. Perhaps your even somewhat famous.

But Then a few years later it all comes crashing down. She dumps you. Your status is dipping. And your going broke.
Universe versions can overlap, but I'm not sure on the configuration as it's usually frequencies of reality of concern here. But if you're dual-dia-listic or two universe living capable, then you have the option of getting out of the other universe. However there's some laws involved here that one cannot break.

Usually there's a counter copy of a person in that other universe, so the weight and function of both universes would balance out.

Some of the problems represented in this early version of Star Trek would more than likely be adherent. The Alternative Factor - Wikipedia

TimeFlipper

You learn a lesson....Never mess about with stuff you know nothing about, such as the perils of parallel universes :ROFLMAO:

OakFieldAlienz444

I fail to see any sort of real paradox here or any kind of particularly interesting conundrum because
it's like asking "What if you're eating a peanut butter sandwich in another dimension but it spills?"

What happens? Simple, you don't get your peanut butter sandwich.
What exactly is the point here? This entire post could not be more basic and simple?
Here's a possibility though: There's ALWAYS a universe where you're rich and powerful with a beautiful woman
and you would just transfer to that.

Noah_A_S

It's for fun and speculation. It's not meant to be taken seriously, or scientifically. jeez, lighten up fellas. Even looking at it in a particular way to try and dissect the science of it makes the fun go away.

Here, let me try:

If a parallel universe did exist where-in I had money, status, fame, the girl, etc... but then it all came tumbling down, I guess I would try to retain my humility for the time that I had my status, and even after the fact, I would try to keep a steadfast hold on it.