Just throwing this out there!

BlastTyrant

I belonged to a truck forum awhile back that use to have a yearly Gathering at a truck event meet, i could never make it due to money problems, but it got me thinking.

Granted i haven't been here that long but what would people think about meeting up at a large convention or something? i known MUFON holds a big conference every year with allot of speakers.

What would some of you say about meeting up for one of these events? i know we are all wide spread across the USA, but it mite be something to work towards once a year, i know being anon is part of the draw to this site, but i also think it would be very interesting to meet and talk to allot of you over a drink or at a conference.

Thoughts?

TnWatchdog

I think it would be fun to meet at a scheduled UFO conference...the price seams right. I think most could scrape up the fee, but the problem would be gas and lodging expenses, not to mention scheduling. Maybe we could get a couple of members to attend at various conferences. The geographic center of the US is Lebanon, KS so that tells you there would be distance between members and any possible meeting place. I would need a disguise so no one would recongnize my teeth when I growled and walk on two legs, not four. I just wounldn't want any drones to home in on me or have the MIB tipped off...lol

TnWatchdog

We could post UFO forums that are scheduled here and there...maybe a couple of us could make it to some of them. I would like to check some out sometime and would tie it into a trip I take to Minnesota from time to time. . Damn, almost 5:00 on a Friday means one thing...beer time! I'm out of here........

HDRKID

It sounds like a good idea, but it might be expensive.
Basically, we get that for which we pay.

lion-tattoo.jpg